Mckenna35

Scenic Grass Tufts and Flowers Kickstarter

I'm in for a single flowers pack to see how I like them. They look good though! I don't need to spend for a ton however. They say they'll eventually go into their webstore which is great! 

• Like 6

It is one that could quickly add up fast, but was pretty easy for me to justify just going in for one. Maybe I'll do an addon of a second. I am picking flowers because I like flowers, the end, lol. Even easier since they'll eventually hit webstore and then I can pick them up as needed. Glad they're funded and I'm glad to help get them going though ^_^

• Like 2

I'm not good at making flower tufts and never even considered trying to make mixed color ones. Since they seem harder to make, and I already have normal grass tufts and can make single color flower ones, I'll give these a try. Went in for the Spring Mix Flowers, Warm Mix Flowers, and Cool Mix Flowers. That seems like a pretty decent mix of warm and cool color options without having to spend too much. 

Spoiler

a6cf18f2916303be2f273d95c543d33b_origina

• Like 2

I'm in for a couple. I got a bunch of flower tufts about a month ago from Shadow Edge but I really wanted some white flowers and I liked the spring mix so these got me. 

• Like 3

Went in for one. Could be tempted at more but am trying to resist.

Is there anything i am missing here or is this basically the same as what I have from Scenic express?  price vs size is about the same.  Just curious if there is something I am missing about them.

• Like 1

I upped my pledge to include one more set.  Depending on how things go I might end up adding more. Can never have too many tufts :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BSGTony
      Join us now and you will receive six highly detailed stand-alone buildings as STL files for your 3D printer!

Link to the project: CITY OF TAROK: 3D PRINTABLE BUILDINGS

City of Tarok is a project we wanted to make for years. We had plenty of experience as we create our maps in 3D and we also created many 3D printable miniatures. We thought, aside from modular sets, there are not many custom buildings on the market. We love creating small worlds like dioramas where you can feel that every piece of the terrain is hand-crafted and living. Now, with the world of 3D printing, we think our imaginations finally have a chance of materializing. 

We have reached our main goal within 2 hours, which means you'll receive all the six core buildings at the $60 Settler reward and above. Now we are on to unlock as many free additional sets as we can. If you join you'll help us to make your pledge more valuable. 

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/532839686/city-of-tarok-3d-printable-medieval-buildings?ref=45ld51

More pictures of the printed buildings:

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cosmo-communicator/x/10803452#/

BACKERS 1,371 Quick Facts
      Cosmo Communicator is a pocketable clamshell smartphone with a physical backlit keyboard Device features dual colour touchscreen displays and a 24MP camera External 2" touchscreen when device is closed and large 6" touchscreen when device is open - ample space to create on the move.
      Cosmo runs Android 9 (Pie) and also supports Linux OS, such as Sailfish OS and Debian, with a multi-boot option
      Built to be the only device you need to carry, and small enough to fit in your pocket, it’s a true all-in-one replacement for both your mobile phone and your laptop.

Media Coverage

Slashgear  "This is just the latest and greatest of the machines the company’s made to fill the gaps between smartphone and laptop“
      ZD NET  "Tiny Android, Linux laptop: Cosmo Communicator is also dual-screen phone”
      The Verge “tiny Android laptop …doubles as a phone”
      The Register  "Planet brought the clamshell QWERTY back to the market 17 years after Psion made its last PDA”
      Engadget  “intended to serve as a phone, not just a pocketable productivity machine”
      Liliputing  “… use as a smartphone replacement rather than a smartphone companion”
      Engadget Japan “レトロフューチャーなデザインに最新機能山盛りのGemini PDA後継機”

The Planet Story continues...
      At Planet Computers innovation is at the heart of our company.  Earlier this year,  we successfully delivered our Gemini PDA product to more than 7000 Indiegogo backers who supported our mission to kick start a new mobile computing revolution. 
      Now, we are ready to push our vision even further and you can be part of it.
      In the process of developing our new device we asked our Indiegogo backers, users and followers what features they wanted to have.
      We are excited to announce that we are extending the range of Planet devices with the Cosmo Communicator, our new flagship device.
      The Cosmo Communicator is a modern dual-screen clamshell-based mobile communicator with an integrated keyboard. It is built to be a great pocket computer, a superb mobile phone and an excellent high resolution camera.

The Cosmo features dual colour displays: it features an external colour touchscreen display for easy phone call control and notifications.  Tucked away inside the beautiful and sleek award winning clamshell design is an ultra-wide 6” colour touchscreen display providing ample space to create on the move with a fully functioning  keyboard integrated into the device. When open, the innovative clamshell also acts as a support of the device, allowing you to type comfortably.

Cosmo’s newly designed backlit keyboard, allows you to comfortably work at night or in dark spaces such as on long plane journeys without the need of external lighting.

Disclaimer; I own the Gemini, their previous communicator. 
      Yes, the keyboard works and you can write on it at a decent speed. 
      Unfortunately, on the Gemini, Libreoffice on Debian really lags... like my painting... 
      (Yeah, struggling to catch up.)
      They're promising a faster CPU with more cores on the Cosmo, but so far I don't know how much faster. 
      MUltiboot OS is possible (I have Debian as default, Android as second and Sailfish as the third on my Gemini), but currently it requires a fiddly process where you download OS images, erase the internal storage on the device, then use a PC SW package to flash it with the images. And multibooted devices don't support the usual Android update system.   
      (I expect the process will be improved later)

I'm currently undecided and have about a week left to decide...   

• By Shpam
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/procession-of-the-plague-cult

A set of 13 hand sculpted 28mm scale sinister robed figures, for all of your pulp, horror and fantasy games.

I backed Midlam’s Village of Witches and was very happy with them. The minis are very well cast and pretty reasonably priced.

I’m particularly fond of the guy with the bells.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947678637/kuzunoha-the-fox-of-shinoda-and-other-stories?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Hi to all and welcome in my new Kickstarter campaign! this is a little campaign, composed by three busts. Each of them is a part of a story, a legend born from folklore or...yes, why not, by me. So, let's begin to show you my three last works!
        Kuzunoha, the fox of Shinoda (large size bust)
       Kuzunoha is a popular kitsune in the japanese folklore. She was the kami of Shinoda's temple and, assuming human form, she got married with the poet Abe no Yasuna. From this love was born Seimei, a legendary Wizard. Foxes, in Japanese mitology are powerful demons and i feel myself linked to this mystical figure. Kuzunoha is a  resin bust high 10 cm and composed by four components to assemble with glue and paint. 
      Windo the traveler (Small size bust) 
      Windo is a little bust high 5cm and composed by three components. Windo is a mage...a bard and an old traveler. He tell stories to every one that want to speak with him. 
      Sometime, when I play with my immagination, I like to think that Windo is myself in the next 30 and in another world full of magic...yes...for me is really funny. So, take a look! 
      this is Windo!
        Le Chat, the monster hunter (Kickstarter edition) (large size bust)
      Le Chat is already produced but this model is really important for me so I wanna give him some optional part and create some new version of this model. This character is inspired by the cat with the boots and  by some videogame. Is an interesting kit composed by much components, much of them optional. In this special edition, Le chat has two optional medallion, a chaos star and an head cat! Hope that you like this model high 8 cm and composed by 10 components ( optional parts included)
         Medallions of Lechat Kickstarter edition
        IMPORTANT!!! In this campaign the principal rewards are two LARGE SIZE BUSTS and one SMALL SIZE BUST so, if you choose only one of the two busts, you'll be able to order  Kuzunoha or Le Chat at the end of the campaign!
      the optional medallions of Le Chat At the end of the campaign, you'll receive anyway the optional medallions of Le Chat for free!!!
      Medusa shield if your order will be over  € 50, will be also included a special gift for you, the medusa's shield! This is a bonus gift and in a limited edition. Is the shield of one of my models, Alcibiades the centaur. Is a little object molded in resin and golden powder
        For every question or help, please, contact me. I am at your disposal!
        The production of this little set will start really soon you'll receive your rewards shortly after the end of this campaign!

• By Chris Palmer
      <<<MOD>>>
      This video is actually part of a crowdfunding project. Link below:
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/damsels-dice-and-everything-nice-episode-2#/
      <<<>>>
      Fun new webseries featuring Disney Princesses playing D&D.  

Bonus points for including some of the more obscure princesses from over the years... 

https://youtu.be/v5Ft_K492VI
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 164 Guests (See full list)