Hero Forge Mini - Halfling Paladin

TheMandolin

Sometimes, I feel really out of place posting a mini I painted as some of you guys are scary good mini painters, but I am just so darn happy with this mini and had such a blast painting her I wanted to share! And you can't improve if you don't try! Right? So introducing Pucket, the Halfling Paladin of Lliira. Aside from the gnome from LTPK this is my first Hero type mini. She's my character for my next campaign and I ordered her on HeroForge. There just aren't enough dancing halflings out there.

I tried a lot of new techniques I've been reading about and am pretty pleased with the results. Her eyes look sort of like eyes! The bottle looks vaguely like there is something inside of it! I did totally chicken out on the armor, I was going to try to paint the decorative bits a different color but just didn't trust my hand/eye coordination enough. 

Now I just have to figure out a background reason for her to have purple hair and a shiny blue scabbard that my DM will actually buy. 

IMG-0532.thumb.JPG.2d383d3af044951c910ab841357dd760.JPGIMG-0533.thumb.JPG.0bcd0e7fcc6398efa6c30fea0c763268.JPGIMG-0534.thumb.JPG.e43d9afbc699221c650a94b04326dbc9.JPG

Also, can someone tell me how to do that thing where you drop photos under a banner you have to click to expand?

• Like 17

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, that's some very nice work on her! Thank you for sharing.

As far as that goes, please don't be intimidated by the really good painters (I'm not one of them), everyone here likes looking at pictures of painted miniatures. If you've got something that you're proud of, by all means, put it up!:winkthumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1