• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      One step closer to having the full Dungeon Dwellers set finished! I tried a lot of different stuff here, most for the first time! Such as...
      -Full NMM armor
      -Freehand on cloak
      -Painted highlights on liquid
      -A unique gem in the shield (Watermelon Tourmaline)
      -A tiny bit of OSL on the eyes

• By Samedi
      I started this little guy some years ago, but then I got stuck and he just set on my shelf of shame and stared at me (I had already painted the eyes).
      Now I finally finished him, so it's a collaboration of Younger Samedi and Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi. Funny thing is, I have no idea what colours Young Samedi used, I just remember mixing some greens and browns together for the skin. And of course my all-time favourite metallic: The copper of the old Reaper Pro Paint series.

Young Samedi was a keyboard player, that's why he liked this mini so much - I mean, how many minis of keyboard players are there?
      Not-So-Young-Anymore-Samedi plays keyboard only very sporadically. But at least he finishes his painting projects now and then... 

So enjoy, C&C very welcome, as always!

• By Ben_Phobos
      Hi everybody! 

Let me show you my first tries at painting miniatures:

I went heavy with the dark wash but it was on purpose in order to have an  effect "out of dirt".

Don't hesitate if you have any comments or tips!

• By Shadespyre
      The biggest model I've ever painted, I worked on it in sections and then assembled it onto the base when finished. I made very minor modifications to Kalarax herself, mostly inserting a lot of brass rods to support joints, and using hot water to bend the tail around onto the base (which is 25 cm square!) There was a lot more work on the base, using rocks, grit and sand to meld the Bones "ruined temple" into a larger scene with common elements from my Vampire army (see sig below)

You may know the story of why the model is so big - apparently a communications error meant that it is twice the size it was ever meant to be? Because of this, I removed odd-sized base details like huge skulls and dinner plate coins and replaced them with "in-scale" objects like dozens and dozens of resin skulls as seen in the close up.

My "huge bony miniature" recipe is:
      One can of Army Painter Undead Bone spray paint
      A big pot of GW Agrax Earthshade (or similar brown wash)
      A pot of Citadel Dry Tyrant Skull
      A large flat drybrush

Let the model to the work! You can also use this to paint large numbers of smaller skeletons, of course.
    • By golldan
      My version of the Skeletal Monsters from Bones 4. Used Spodi's recipe, but likely with a bit more Ivory for last layer, and Reaper Aged Bone for middle layers.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)