Though simple towns folk your face detail is very nice as well as supple shading ... however beware any milk maid in eye shadow , more here than meets the eye ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Hi all - here is the courtesan townsfolk figure from Bones IV. I learned that yes, just as everyone says, orange does not cover well. 100 coats of orange later....

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• By Inarah
      This fishwife is up early, hawking the freshest catch of the day in the village square. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the forth and last mini I entered in the Pathfinder painting contest. 60118, Order of the Pyre's Hellknight sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      This time, the colors I selected are completely different from the display model of the Online store. I hope you will enjoy it.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! This was one of my entries in the Pathfinder painting contest. Here's 60001, Valeros the fighter sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      The event was a great source of motivation for me, I painted four models in total.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)