Pochi

Mouseling Druid - 77290

Very nice. I love the work on the crystal ball and I like the subtle stripping on the tail. I'll have to remember to borrow your idea for the tails on my next rats. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful work. I especially love the dark crystal ball and the frog.

Thank you! I did the galaxy robes on Dumble Doormouse so decided to try it on the orb on this little guy. Just something a little different. The frog is so tiny! I have many more mouselings to paint!

6 minutes ago, Disemboweler said:

Very nice. I love the work on the crystal ball and I like the subtle stripping on the tail. I'll have to remember to borrow your idea for the tails on my next rats. 

Thank you! The tail (ears & toes) are a skin triad. So basecoated the tail, then highlighted and shaded. I used the shade color to make the stripes. Super easy and I think it adds a little visual interest to the mouse. ::D:

• Like 2

The mouselings remind me of a rollplay champain I worked on but never got going ... mouselings , squirrelings , ratlings , ect in a large lush valley with giant mutated racoons and coyote in the hills ... only after a few adventures would the party start to figure out it post apocalypse earth ... and man is gone.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boaz said:

The mouselings remind me of a rollplay champain I worked on but never got going ... mouselings , squirrelings , ratlings , ect in a large lush valley with giant mutated racoons and coyote in the hills ... only after a few adventures would the party start to figure out it post apocalypse earth ... and man is gone.

I love it!