Darsc Zacal

StoneHaven Adventurers 2018

I'm picking up all of the owls, and maybe the grippli druid or modron. The crouching thief is tempting; I like her scar - you don't see that much.

4 hours ago, vulture said:

I'm picking up all of the owls, and maybe the grippli druid or modron. The crouching thief is tempting; I like her scar - you don't see that much.

That scar is sweet. My inner geek thought of Rurouni Kenshin immediately. She's definitely gets painted with red hair. 

0.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

That scar is sweet. My inner geek thought of Rurouni Kenshin immediately. She's definitely gets painted with red hair. 

0.jpg

Man I have a ton of Rurouni Kenshin related merchandise in my garage (idol cards and pencil boards right off the top of my head).

• Like 1

The scar is awesome, and the Kenshin resemblance was one of my first thoughts, too.

Edited by Lidless Eye
  • Like 3

In order of preference: 

Definitely want:

EVW Male Owlfolk Wizard (5)

SS Male Owlfolk Rogue (5)

PS Female Owlfolk Fighter (Locked) (5)

PS Modron Wizard (Locked) (3)

SS Female Half-Elf Witch with Ferret (5)

SS Female Human Thief (5)

EVW Male Human Berserker (5)

Maybe want:
SS Male Kobold Fighter (4)
DoW Male Human Ranger(5)
SS Male Dwarf Ranger (5)

PS Modron Berserker (3)

DoW Male Goblin Archer (4)
DoW Female Grippli Druid (4)
EVW Female Half-elf Monk (5)
PS Male Human Loremaster (Locked) (5) (depends alot on his green)

I'll probably end up getting the Skull Stabbers party then adding on the rest of the definites, and some of the maybes

I like the Porter, and the theme for the Elementalist is pretty cool, but overall, I find this latest revealed set the blandest.  I was hoping for some of the more exotic concepts for their Instagram.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

I like the Porter, and the theme for the Elementalist is pretty cool, but overall, I find this latest revealed set the blandest.  I was hoping for some of the more exotic concepts for their Instagram.

Yeah... I was hoping for more owls... or things more interesting than Girl with Rod and Guy with Spear

• Like 3

I'm starting to not feel this one. I think I'll still pledge but I may back my pledge off. Currently only at 25 but only thing that screams must get is the goblin archer. The Yak is nice thou.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, haldir said:

I'm starting to not feel this one. I think I'll still pledge but I may back my pledge off. Currently only at 25 but only thing that screams must get is the goblin archer. The Yak is nice thou.

I hear you. A lot of the sculpts aren't as imaginative or as fanciful as I've come to expect from StoneHaven.

• Like 4

Always got to be careful with concept art.  I've been pleased with Stonehaven in the past, so I'm willing to close my eyes and hold my nose.  If things end up being up to snuff, I'll know for next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Well okay. The just unveiled dwarven musician is a bit more fanciful.

IMG_1813.JPG.2f9c237d47033d97ee97243529018a1c.JPG

He reminds me of the one from Ganesha:

176508627_dwarfbardganesha.jpg.d8448540e664635244ab22fc4b2f58bc.jpg

Ganesha's Dwarf line and Stonehaven's go pretty well together, so they could be a duo for sure.

• Like 2