Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Help Identifying Birdsound.

When In Germany we heard this sound in the forest, it was answered by others,

Some kind of bird but we can't identify it.

Somebody knows what this is?

Spraak 005_sdvogel.m4a

EDIT: I tried to convert this to a MP3 but I can't.

This file can be opened by clicking on it and opening it with mediaplayer.

Edited by Glitterwolf

I don't know bird sounds, but there are some smartphone apps for bird sounds that can be sorted by region. My cousin uses the app and has it set to her region of Vermont. Not sure the name, or if it is international, but it would be worth checking! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ttuckerman said:

Attachment does not load.

I can open it on my pc with windows 10.

Either in mediaplayer or groove.

21 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Yeah, can't get the attachment either. Tried both mobile and the tablet. Says it may have been removed by the author.

Hm Thanks.

When I get home I will try to convert it into an MP3 or MP4, see if I can do that.

18 minutes ago, TGP said:

Maybe it will be an Axebeak.

:poke:

I told my girl iḿ pretty sure it was a Pterodactyl of some kind, for some strange reason she didn't believe me.

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild Gryphkin Infiltrators printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Torii gate and lamps from Zenith/Kensei.

These are Tengu in my Asian themed project, Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/15/#comments

If you need to take care of a "difficult" target, bring out The Three!
      Two brothers and a sister, specialized in stealth attacks.
      Blade, bow or magic, whatever it takes, they will succeed!

• By lazarp
      We needed a vulture for Rangres shadowdeep and I remembered I had a toy eagle. I was surprised by the level of detail on it and I like how it turned out. 

• By HolkDiggity
      A while back, I bought some Ammo Mig vegetation and saw it in my terrain drawer. I decided to paint something really quickly as an excuse to give the vegetation a shot. I painted up this dude in an hour, and then spent an hour messing with the Ivy and the Hart's Tongue. I'm happy with the way it turned out, and the experience means that I'll make them even better next time.

• By Inarah
      Here's a rundown on how I make quick, cheap trees for tabletop games.  For well under $10 you can have 3 clumps of good looking terrain using commonly available materials. 

What you need:

- glue, white and cyanocrylic (Super Glue)
      - 50mm round bases
      - sand, gravel, or kitty litter
      - craft paints
      - craft brushes
      - wire cutters
      - flock
      - plastic flowers from a hobby craft store, commonly called "stems" or a "bush" if there is  clump of them. Look for something more or less tree like, with branches.  This example is covered with clumps of foam.  They come in various colors depending on the time of year. 

Step one consists of separating each stem of flowers from the clump, discarding the leaves.  Leave the "flower" part attached to the wire stems.   Use wire cutters to trim stems to about 4" long. 

Coil each wire tightly so that it fits on your 50mm base.  Bend and shape each stem so that you can fit 2 or 3 stems on each base.  

Use Super Glue to attach firmly. 

Step two: sand and paint.  The sand helps cover up the wires, and adds a little weight for stability.  It looks best if you paint the base and wires, then glue down sand or gravel (let it dry) and paint a 2nd time.  This gives you good coverage on the base, and on the sand.  

Step three: flock and details.  I already added gravel to make large stones, but you can add more if you want a rocky look.  It sticks best if you glue to the sand before adding flock.

Cover the base with white glue and then apply flocking of your choice. 

Now you can add finer details like grass tufts, flowers, leaves, or colored flock.

I added orange flock to enhance the autumn theme.  My final step was to give the bright grey rocks a little brown wash to make them look more natural. 

• By animesensei
      I needed a large Roc for my upcoming D&D game, so I painted the new Bones 4 Roc in a traditional scheme.  Nothing really fancy; just a large bird that wants to pick you up and take you back to its nest to feed you alive to its young.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)