Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Hasslefree Kickstarter winter adventurers

Mainly because a user asked me who made a particular miniature and I can't reload the message to answer it. These are the winter or frost versions of the adventurers in the latest Hasslefree Pin Up kickstarter. The bard (blond, cloak, staff) is called "winter erryn" by Hasslefree. 

I have asked on the "bones you would like to see" thread for wintery/frostgrave style Bones figures. 

20180224_130046.jpg

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
    • By buckyball
      Here are some chronohounds for Frostgrave perilous dark. The description of the beasts is that they are hideous canines. 

My inspiration came from googling “ugliest dog”.  

Buckyball 
    • By Brianuk
      Finished off 9 cavalry figures. They are all kitbashed from the Frostgrave female soldiers and wizards. They have been combined either with Gripping Beast Arab cavalry or with Perry Miniatures late medieval light cavalry or French dragoons. Some of the arms (in particular spear arms) are from the Oathmark elves.

The Frostgrave minis have narrower waists and go well with Perry miniatures and with the gripping beast kit. The Perry napoleonic kit has a lot of blankets and furs on the horses, and the legs are separate to the torsos and have high boots. 

I was scared of painting horses but just went for ultra simple coloured undercoats and washes. 

I need one more lancer to have a unit of 10. May go for a bloke for balance, and to have someone who can tackle spiders and open jars. 

• By Pancakeonions
      So I just got a metric ton o' plastic.  Tanks, CAVs, tons of scenery!  So DAMN excited.

But...

There's a lot.  Any of y'all with game experience want to enlighten me on what would be a fun few models to start with, so I could get a game going soon-ish?  Like, would you build all four of a CAV (just in case you didn't back this one: you get four of each model in your order) or four different CAVs?  When would you ever field four at a time?

I'll probably build all four vehicles of each type because they'll build fast and look really cool.  The CAVs will take more time to paint, so any advice on which ones I should build first to get a fun, casual game on would be most appreciated!
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)