Disemboweler

Hasslefree Miniatures, Demon child

This little guy turned out great! Very different from most demons. You gave him lots of attitude and personality. He'd be perfect in a Ravenloft type adventure.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wolfisin
      Hello

Here's another video I've put up featuring another Reaper Miniature

Linked for Nudity
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGDB6_8FaNY

Looking forward to more feedback and comments

Thanks
    • By planetmut
      Private Chapman has been in stasis for 1,538 days and awake for two. Private Chapman is wondering where she is, when she is and what her mission is. Private Chapman is also pondering why she hasn't been issued desert pattern armour.

Private Chapman has just spotted something up ahead. Private Chapman's life expectancy is four minutes.

(Again, sorry about the photos which were taken on my phone.)

• By Maledrakh
      In compliance with the forum rules, you will have to actively choose to see the naked demonic female form by clicking the links:

Fully frontal Demon 1

Fully frontal Demon 2

Fully frontal Demon 3

Virina, Female Demon from the first Bones kickstarter. A classic succubus-style female demon. This was a quick paint job, nothing much to say about it. She is very naked with a nicely sculpted figure. No nipples though. Come on! Even Batman has nipples on his suit! But the sex demon does not get any?

77067 Virina, Female Demon
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
    • By Manarchist
      My first post here! I thought the bones 4 ape men would make good soldiers for my growing demonic army. Still thinking of tweaking some of the smaller details and considering also painting the armored one as a barlgura. Tried to give some texture by dry brushing orange over a black base coat for fur. I also tried to dry brush around the eyes to create a deep red glowing effect.

Shown with a human paladin for scale.
      C and c welcome but keep in mind I’m pretty new to this!

The monster Manual art for reference:

• By Patrik Strom
      I recently (not really recently...) backed the new Blood Rage Digital kickstarter. I've had my eyes on the game for some time but didn't want to buy it without the plastic tokens, so when the kickstarter came along I jumped on board. While waiting for the extras I'm planning to buy the core game and get it painted. With one of the pieces being the Fire Giant I want to enhance the base with some fire effects (lava or the like). But I needed something to practice on. Balor became that something. Or the base at first. Then I just had to finish it. I had higher hopes when I started but I don't have the patience for lager miniatures, so I ended up cutting as many corners as I could. All and all it did end up better than I thought it would. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)