Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Repainted Mage Knight: Kamune the Mighty

He's really into arm workouts. :blink:

Nice work, I see him more as the BBEG's top henchmen.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, haldir said:

He's really into arm workouts. :blink:

Nice work, I see him more as the BBEG's top henchmen.

Yeah, the anatomy is a little wonky on him...

You might be right about him being the BBEG's right hand man.

8 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Man, that guy ended up with a cool ax! Nice weapon swap. 

Thank you!

Fine work! Mage Knight stuff is great for a variety of uses, parts swaps, weapon swaps... and I still remain in love with their steampunk dragonflies.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yeah, the anatomy is a little wonky on him...

You might be right about him being the BBEG's right hand man.

Thank you!

That is, after all, the largest part of his body, lol...

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 12:49 PM, Dr.Bedlam said:

Fine work! Mage Knight stuff is great for a variety of uses, parts swaps, weapon swaps... and I still remain in love with their steampunk dragonflies.

I've never seen one of those in the flesh; they look pretty cool in the pictures I've seen, though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Have finished this chap, having put some WIP shots up on the WIP sub board. 

Really happy with how it turned out, and now want a unit of them! 

In the meantime may use him as an upgrade for the friendly ogre you can use as a character in Rangers of Shadow Deep. 

• By Choppertown
      After completing my Reaper training kits, I'm ready to start tackling my old 80s lead minis from my youth.  I tried painting a couple when I was twelve years old and failed so miserably I literally thought there was no way I would ever be able to even attempt this hobby and it was just better left to others with more talent.  Thanks Reaper for making the awesome training sets and helping me try again after over 35 years.  So without further ado I begin digging into my vault from the 80s.  Apologies if this forum is for Reaper products only, no insult intended.

So I think this baddie might be a Ral Partha Hill Troll, but not sure. Anybody have some insight?

• By lazarp
      So I had this mini for some time, it was damaged, missing an arm and a hand. I repaired it using some bits and repainted it. Here's the WIP topic. I like how everything turned out, thanks for looking! 
      Some before and after photos:

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      So a while ago I bought 10 of these prepainted wizkids merfolk minis off ebay for cheap. The paintjob on them is horrible but I like the sculpts quite a lot and my dnd group used them all the time during our underwater adventure campaign and was quite happy with th. One of them was missing an arm and I just put her in "to do" box and didn't use her in my games. After some time I chopped of her hand for another project and in the end I was left with an armless and handles mermaid.

Since my bits box has grown quite substantially during the last year I decided to pick something out for her in the arms and hands department and also repaint her. 
      I will post updates on the process here and in the end make a new topic in the show off section. I'm open to comments, criticism and sugestions and I hope you like this proces!
      Thank you for looking! 
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)