• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens¬†ūüėĀ¬†so figured¬†I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By LarsM
      Painted this one for a friends army.
      It is the Pathfinder Goblin Warchanter (sku: 89004). ..she is really tiny for my old eyes! :o)

• By Katiepult
      Done. Tried a new technique for me with very dark green base acrylic with the skin tones on top. I kinda like it. 

• By Darcstaar
      Another addition from WIP completion.
      WIP Link here.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91014-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-7-kagunk/&tab=comments#comment-1931906
      I was going for an Ice Ogre vibe here.  Being that he is likely surrounded by frost-resistant and fire-vulnerable enemies, I wanted his shield to be a fire weapon.

This has always been a favorite model of mine from BONES I.

I hope you like it as much as I do.