Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      Garghuk got painted a few months ago, but I don't recall posting him.  He was still sitting out when I grabbed the camera earlier so I took a few shots of him as well.  He had started off as a "learn to use the airbrush" project, but given I didn't really know what I was doing he ended up getting mostly done by hand.

• By HolkDiggity
      I wanted to create something to enter in the Paint It Pink competition this year, but I only had about a day and a half before ReaperCon. I knew that this wasn't going to win any awards, but it was important to me that I do something. I saw these goblins with their oversized flag and just went for it. The base is one of Secret Weapon's doric columns.

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Brianuk
      Bones 4 hill giants and Bones 3 ogres, along with Garghuk the Bones Black sample figure. All painted with citadel contrast paints. 
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 208 Guests (See full list)