Knight of the Dinner Table

Solomon Kane Board Game (Mythic Games)

Hmm. No need for the game or most of those, but geez the Prudence figure is beautiful. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Should I send you a PM here when it starts? ;)

LoL! I am sure the fine people on this forum will keep the topic active...and I have minimal self control to stay away. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

How goes the Joan of arc project? I didn't back that. Should I enter  this project with a positive outlook or a wary outlook?

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

How goes the Joan of arc project? I didn't back that. Should I enter  this project with a positive outlook or a wary outlook?

They send out regular updates and seem to talk a lot so I guess that's good.

I only backed for the dragon so the only thing I want to hear is when it's shipping. I only briefly skim and/or ignore the bulk of the updates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

As far as communication goes they promised to post an update every Wednesday and I think they may have been a day off once? But they probably posted several updates to say that it would be a day off and a few more to apologize for it being a day off and maybe a couple more updates just in case you missed those updates... then throw in a few live stream play throughs, Q&As, and who knows what else. They still do them regularly months after the kickstarter ended.  As far as where production is they say everything is on track, though it's still far enough out that it could easily change. Delivery isn't supposed to be until December.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info, everyone.  I may have to skip this one.  I actually like the scale of Joan of Arc - mostly for storage purposes.  I skipped the dragon initially, but I still have a few more days to reconsider.  I mean, I already have probably 50 unpainted dragons in my man cave.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cosmo-communicator/x/10803452#/

BACKERS 1,371 Quick Facts
      Cosmo Communicator is a pocketable clamshell smartphone with a physical backlit keyboard Device features dual colour touchscreen displays and a 24MP camera External 2" touchscreen when device is closed and large 6" touchscreen when device is open - ample space to create on the move.
      Cosmo runs Android 9 (Pie) and also supports Linux OS, such as Sailfish OS and Debian, with a multi-boot option
      Built to be the only device you need to carry, and small enough to fit in your pocket, it’s a true all-in-one replacement for both your mobile phone and your laptop.

Media Coverage

Slashgear  "This is just the latest and greatest of the machines the company’s made to fill the gaps between smartphone and laptop“
      ZD NET  "Tiny Android, Linux laptop: Cosmo Communicator is also dual-screen phone”
      The Verge “tiny Android laptop …doubles as a phone”
      The Register  "Planet brought the clamshell QWERTY back to the market 17 years after Psion made its last PDA”
      Engadget  “intended to serve as a phone, not just a pocketable productivity machine”
      Liliputing  “… use as a smartphone replacement rather than a smartphone companion”
      Engadget Japan “レトロフューチャーなデザインに最新機能山盛りのGemini PDA後継機”

The Planet Story continues...
      At Planet Computers innovation is at the heart of our company.  Earlier this year,  we successfully delivered our Gemini PDA product to more than 7000 Indiegogo backers who supported our mission to kick start a new mobile computing revolution. 
      Now, we are ready to push our vision even further and you can be part of it.
      In the process of developing our new device we asked our Indiegogo backers, users and followers what features they wanted to have.
      We are excited to announce that we are extending the range of Planet devices with the Cosmo Communicator, our new flagship device.
      The Cosmo Communicator is a modern dual-screen clamshell-based mobile communicator with an integrated keyboard. It is built to be a great pocket computer, a superb mobile phone and an excellent high resolution camera.

The Cosmo features dual colour displays: it features an external colour touchscreen display for easy phone call control and notifications.  Tucked away inside the beautiful and sleek award winning clamshell design is an ultra-wide 6” colour touchscreen display providing ample space to create on the move with a fully functioning  keyboard integrated into the device. When open, the innovative clamshell also acts as a support of the device, allowing you to type comfortably.

Cosmo’s newly designed backlit keyboard, allows you to comfortably work at night or in dark spaces such as on long plane journeys without the need of external lighting.

Disclaimer; I own the Gemini, their previous communicator. 
      Yes, the keyboard works and you can write on it at a decent speed. 
      Unfortunately, on the Gemini, Libreoffice on Debian really lags... like my painting... 
      (Yeah, struggling to catch up.)
      They're promising a faster CPU with more cores on the Cosmo, but so far I don't know how much faster. 
      MUltiboot OS is possible (I have Debian as default, Android as second and Sailfish as the third on my Gemini), but currently it requires a fiddly process where you download OS images, erase the internal storage on the device, then use a PC SW package to flash it with the images. And multibooted devices don't support the usual Android update system.   
      (I expect the process will be improved later)

I'm currently undecided and have about a week left to decide...   

• By Chris Palmer
      <<<MOD>>>
      This video is actually part of a crowdfunding project. Link below:
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/damsels-dice-and-everything-nice-episode-2#/
      <<<>>>
      Fun new webseries featuring Disney Princesses playing D&D.  

Bonus points for including some of the more obscure princesses from over the years... 

https://youtu.be/v5Ft_K492VI
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/754347296/the-war-demons

• By Westfalia
      This is a small campaign that features a set of Michael Anderson Models. Only one honest pledge level, that's it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/the-adventures-of-siegfried

Thanks for having a look :--)

• By Gadgetman!
      Tre manor is at it again...   
      Another well-designed warband.    

Unfortunately, one of the minis is a bit... not-PG. So no pictures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/warbands-of-the-dark-beyond/description

• Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 140 Guests (See full list)