Sign in to follow this  
Othikent

Deep Ones (77520, 77519)

These are terrific! I like how you painted up the leader with darker flesh tones. Makes him look older than the other three. That's pretty stinkin' brilliant. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      It this yesterday because it gives me a nice in-between mini from my reaper eldritch demon and my Cthulhu.
      This is about 90 minutes

Lots of inaccessible spots and texture which makes painting not fun. Will be making this shorter than planned as a result. Everything will get a flesh wash. I'll do some eyes and claws, then a medium and ink wash of the clear plastic water.
    • By lexomatic
      I decided to do a quick prime of my kickstarter minis. Creatures on blue /green spectrum got grey primer, and those that are fleshier got a mix of yellow & brown primer and a drop of craft red because I had it handy.
      No idea when I can next paint. Already did a good job obscuring some details.

• By Zethia
      When I first started painting minis about a year ago, I was pretty broke. Mini painting is not an easy hobby to support when you're broke, especially when starting out. I didn't really play any tabletop games, I sure as heck couldn't afford GW models, and I wasn't yet aware of Reaper. To cut my teeth, I kept an eye out for cheap board games with pieces I could practice on. I stumbled across a half-price copy of Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu from Z-Man Games. While the minis included aren't really intended for painting, they were good enough for me, and once I'd gathered a little toolkit and some inexpensive paints I eagerly got to work on my slapdash painting training program.

Pics in the thingy!
      I started out with the player characters...

• By Rigel
      A few citizens of Innsmouth town, out on the docks. Forgive the uneven lighting; I was shielding the flash with my hand. These fellows are from Rattrap Miniatures and hoo boy are they great sculpts. I especially like the way the dorsal fins are growing in on a couple of them.

Here's Fishy Pete. "I yam what I yam," says he, and what he is is a blasphemous mingling of fish, amphibian, and mammal. He's strong to the finish because the blood of Father DAGON runs in his veins. 

Jimmy and Morgan work at the Innsmouth Fish Packing plant. Morgan's still a little sensitive about The Change. 

And Pretty Sally, the town beauty back about ten years ago. "Don't ever fall for an Innsmouth gal / they're charming as can be / but you'll find it strange when they start to change / And they'll drag you down to the sea," as the chantey goes.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Come closer... I might be able to cut you a deal!

I advise reading the fine print,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 199 Guests (See full list)