On 6/1/2018 at 11:56 AM, TheMandolin said:

It did turn out great!

On 6/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, Pillpeddler said:

Very nice, I particularly like the green in the crystal center.

Good paintin'

Thanks, I had to contemplated that one for minute. Then I just went for it. Always room for improvement though. I think with a little more practice I could make the crystal in the center look more believable.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:14 PM, CorallineAlgae said:

Lovely figure. I really like the way you painted her hair. I find black hair difficult to highlight. Your way looks just right. 

Much appreciated. I thought it turned out well. 

On 6/1/2018 at 11:15 PM, Othikent said:

Nicely done.

On 6/2/2018 at 3:32 AM, Pochi said:

Nice robe color and the hair is fantastic! The base is also very nice!

On 6/2/2018 at 4:06 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Very good!

On 6/2/2018 at 8:43 AM, Chaoswolf said:

Great job on her!

17 hours ago, Tjrez said:

nice job

Thanks everyone for the kind words! 

• Like 3

On 6/4/2018 at 3:42 PM, NecroMancer said:

Very clean work!  I envy the brush control!

:) THANK YOU!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      <link here>

Tomb Guardians over the past year has been asked to release our miniatures in a resin/plastic material because a lot of you do not like metal.  So for nearly a year we have discussed and researched the best way to produce a high quality, high detail miniature that is far above the current standard on the market.  We are happy to announce that we have found a method and decided to release all our 28mm monsters in a High Resolution Resin.  These miniatures will come with a 1 year guarantee, if you break one we will replace it for FREE!  Just mail it back to us.   Bobby Jackson, Jason Weibe, Gene Van Horne and Patrick Keith help create these amazing creatures.  We hope you enjoy our Monsters and want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

• By aku-chan
      I thought people might enjoy watching me helplessly flailing about as I attempt to paint an exceptionally intricate mini.

This is Tzandi:-

She's one fourth of my Monkey King Gang.
      Made a little progress today:-

Painted her skin.
      This started as a base of Elf Flesh, was shaded with Flesh Wash and then highlighted with Elf Flesh and 1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh.
      She then got lips of 1:1:1 Elf Flesh/Light Flesh/Warlord Purple, and dots of Brown Wash for eyes and between her lips.
      I had made a little bit of a mess painting her hands, so I went back over them carefully with Flesh Wash, just to give her separate fingers again.

I automatically started painting her bosom as skin before realising she's wearing a dress under her corset, so that will be painted over eventually. The next job is hair and her ridiculously tiny hair ribbons. 
    • By Adrift
      I tried making them similar, yet dissimilar in a variety of small ways.

They all have irregular freckles on the shoulders and upper arms, and I painted the horns light to dark, or dark to light.

• By Adrift
      Tre Manor is still working to fulfill his Warbands of the Dark Beyond across the pond, but I painted up the zombies to be a higher grade of zombie for my dnd game. I got the chaos bases at ReaperCon and wanted them to look like they were fueled with necrotic energy further powering the zombies!!

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 179 Guests (See full list)