Nicely painted! Really diggin' the two different colored gloves, the blackened metal weapons, and everything about the back of her legs. I'm not sure about that green though. I can't say why but that specific color doesn't seem to work. A duller desaturated or paler green may have been better. Those two strong primary colors, one on top of the other just looks, off. Could just be me. 

That said, I don't know what Guild Ball is but I looooooove the fact that she has three axes! That's the best dang thing EVER!  *doki doki*

*Huh, I don't think two axes will be enough for all the killing I'm looking to do today...  ◐.̃◐  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the comments and 'Likes' everybody!

Yeah her green tabbard is a bit on the bright side (it doesn't help that it photographed so shiny), but I was looking for a distinctive group colour to use on all of them as they don't all wear a guild symbol, it should work a bit better on the others as they won't be quite so covered in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rotten Mummy, as the name suggests he's a Mummy that's going rotten, and he's part of the Egyptian faction for the game Twisted by Demented Games.

It's a really fun to paint mini that is annoying hard to photograph, but I think I did a decent job on him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mash, a player for the Brewers Guild in the game of Guild Ball.
      A raging force of nature on the pitch and a gentle giant off it, Mash was the calming presence to his wife's fiery temper.
      However, recent internal strife at the Brewers Guild left them weakened and disorganised, something their rivals were quick to take advantage of, resulting in Mash being killed by an old enemy of the Guild.

Another mini I'm pleased with. His skin went a little wonky but I think the rest of him turned out okay.

• By Gareth_Hriedmar
      This is one of the giants that I've painted that I'm the most proud of!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ballista, a Captain of the Engineers Guild team in the game of Guildball.
      A former siege engine designer and the father of robotics, his refusal to play Guild politics saw him fall out of favour and lose his Captaincy to Pin-Vice.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, even if he came rather close to being over-detailed even for me.

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I may have finished this guy in record time.  I am trying this new thing where when I want to stop and get up from my desk... I don't .  This is a bugbear that I just primed with a couple others even though I didn't really have any strong feelings about him.  But as I started working on him I started to get more excited, which is something that's been happening to me more now.  I just start a mini to get more stuff painted and end up liking the job.  I have started to put more effort into highlighting because I got a nudge here on the forums and I am so glad I did.  I really like the work I did on his armour, bringing the scales up to a brighter orange and ticking the edges with silver to make it look like the orange was paint wearing off.  In person he really glitters with that silver, something that didn't quite come across in the picture.  I like the highlighting I did with his skin and loincloth and also the silver rivets on the arm and shin guards.  I hope you all like him too!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)