• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello everybody!

Here's a figure I just finished a few nights back and got her based.  She's a old, classic Ral Partha figure, Adventuress 01-018, so in that long list of Partha figures in "Personalities and Things that go Bump in the Night" range, number 18.  I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I read out there on the Lost Mini Wiki that this was the first female adventuring type of miniature that was cast.  This is in all honesty the second version of the sculpt, don't have the first one. On the bottom, she had 1976 stamped on its base so it's a nice old figure.  

I tried not to paint her in too bright of colors, kind of wanted her to be able to wander around with kind of calm colors.  Anyways, hope you enjoy this "historic" little mini, she was a joy to paint!

• By Citrine
      In my quest to paint up every race class combination, I tackled this fun mini from Oathsworn Miniatures.  One bad thing about pre-painting dragonborn is that they have unique powers based on their dragon color, so how likely is it that someone want to pick this mini in blue for the character?  Oh well, another one down!

• By 72moonglum
      So I've actually been pretty productive these last couple weeks, and here is another miniature I finished up last night, an executioner, sculpted by Julie Guthrie back in the eighties.  Pretty basic figure, very few colors, didn't take too long to paint.

was lucky today in that it's reasonably sunny outside so I've got some good natural lighting going on.

Not sure how happy I am with his axe, turned out a little dark, and I considered putting some blood on it, but in the end thinking maybe it's his first head-whacking of the morning, and hopefully he cleans it daily.

With his long weekend I was able to paint quite a lot, and this gentleman was done pretty much all this week. He'd been sitting on a base primed for years, but he seemed to be a nice straightforward figure that I could get done quickly.

So hopefully you all enjoy another trip back into our miniature prehistory!

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)