Sign in to follow this  
giyomuSan

Wizkids - Elfe Female Paladin

Great job on her! Really like her shield and the dark armor. Your basing sets a beautiful charging scene. This looks like another WizKids figure I need to get my hands on. I love the motion and the very three dimensional sculpt. So many PVC figures are flat. What's your opinion on the casting detail of this one?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Great job on her! Really like her shield and the dark armor. Your basing sets a beautiful charging scene. This looks like another WizKids figure I need to get my hands on. I love the motion and the very three dimensional sculpt. So many PVC figures are flat. What's your opinion on the casting detail of this one?

@CorallineAlgae

Thanks, as for wizkids minis, for the one I got I found them surprisingly well detailled comparing to their size.

Sometimes maybe a bit too much for the space you have ^^.

The elfe paladin set in my opinion are well balanced, just enough but not too much so it was actually quite easy to paint for me, comparing to others figures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I typically don’t like the smaller Wizkids stuff. Like the larger monsters and such...but this is a great paint job, love the base. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Felltyde said:

I typically don’t like the smaller Wizkids stuff. Like the larger monsters and such...but this is a great paint job, love the base. 

@Felltyde

Thanks, to be honest I will be happy with a bit larger figure from now on :D

On 6/6/2018 at 6:37 PM, giyomuSan said:

@CorallineAlgae

Thanks, as for wizkids minis, for the one I got I found them surprisingly well detailled comparing to their size.

Sometimes maybe a bit too much for the space you have ^^.

The elfe paladin set in my opinion are well balanced, just enough but not too much so it was actually quite easy to paint for me, comparing to others figures.

Aaaaaand ordered. :lol: After seeing your painted elf paladin and reading your endorsement I went ahead and ordered the pack. I doubt I will paint or base her up as nicely as you did. She looks so awesome charging through that field. Can I ask what size base you used? I think some of what makes your version look so dynamic is the basing. The extra space really helps set the scene for her charge. 

@CorallineAlgae

congrat on the purchase, hope you will like them, still have one waiting to be painted :)

for the base size I think it os a 2 inch one, smaller than that I will find difficult to add stuff around the figure.

• Thanks 1