• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Wanted to continue working on my Underworld stuff, but didn't fancy the last two minis I had left in the previous thread, so thought I'd roll them into a new one.

This time we've got 10 randomly chosen minis, the two dudes from the last thread and the whole Sea Elf team (They felt too fragile to pack away after I built them).

Here we have Cyrille and Celine (A pair of Elven Peacekeepers) and Snoz a Goblin Scout with his wolf Fang.

This set consists of Zellotl (Lizardman Warrior), Freshly Awake (a newly risen Skeleton), Frilna (a companion beast to the Fey Elves), Sorcha (battle-hardened Mercenary) and Ailithir (Evil Knight).

Yrkill and Jafari (from the previous thread) plus their companions Sigmundur and Sethos (because someone or something is determined to have me paint these particular teams). Sethos isn't an Underworlds figure but is a matching Cultist from the OOP Warhammer Quest:- Silver Tower game on an old resin base I found.

And this is the Sea Elf team.
      We've got Gaelin (he's a Fish), Tanjaya (the Warrior at the back), Indra (a Summoner), Surya (a Harpooner with no eyes) and Orym (he's a Crab).

Making a start on Sorcha:-

Painted the furry collar on her cape.
      It's a base of Cold Grey with a Black Wash and the drybrushes of Cold Grey, Ghost Grey and Off-white (Only on the upper shoulder bits).

Not sure if I should paint her head next or the armour that's close to it, either way I think I'll make a mess.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Swamp Orc Standard Bearer, he's part of one of the newer factions in Games Workshop's Age of Sigmar range.

Really happy with this one and I had a lot of fun painting all his chunky detailing!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Any Spaceport bar, where hard-bitten adventurers gather, will have a regular willing to regale strangers with tales of Lady Vulnavia's exploits, and most of the tales contain a reason behind her always veiled face. Is she secretly an exiled alien princess, or was she badly scarred duelling the King of the Space Pirates? Only the Lady knows and she's not telling.

Presenting Lady Vulnavia, woman of mystery and leader of the Starstriders. She was part of the (now OOP, I think) Killteam:- Rogue Trader boxset from Games Workshop.

Not one of my best paintjobs, but I'm still pretty happy with how she turned out.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Rickdraco
      I thought it would be cool to show off an older model I painted, this one is a vintage Space Marine Captain, painted in the colours of my own Chapter, the Sons of Poseidon.

Comments and criticisms always wanted, let me know what you think! The model was painted using Army painter paints.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)