• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By Zanderina
      Sorry, light box died. But ok ish photos of this completed model. A real joy to paint and I probably pick up another at Reapercon! 

-Zanderina 

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Cross posted to the ReaperCon forum.

• By GlenP
      This is the resin bust for the upcoming hair and makeup class at ReaperCon. It's a bit under two inches tall. Standard MSP paints for the hair and flowers. The skin tones are the new Bones paints - Ruddy to Pale Flesh.

Glen

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a bust from El Greco: Deus Vult / Militi Christi.

I painted him as a Knight Hospitaller.
      Learned a lot on the way.
      There are a few white specks in the pics, I was taking them outside and this is actually not there.
      Also there is more depth than the pics show, some shadows are washed out by the camera.

WIP here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/85635-deus-vult-militi-christi-bust-by-glitterwolf/

This one is going to be shipped off as a present to a certain person.
      It will be a surprise and I wonder how it will be received.

Here he is.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)