• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sylverthorne
      So.. this is happening.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1141913215/mech-cockpit-simulator

I'm not sure what I can say about this that isn't said on the page; other than it looks like a sheet management toy that could be a lot of fun to mess with.

I'll let you guys judge effectiveness for yourselves. ;p
    • By animesensei
      Dwarven Forge is doing a smaller kickstarter in June.  It's a pseudo sequel to their Caverns Deep line (which was their 6th kickstarter, aka KS6), KS6.66 - Hellscape.  This is different than their 7th Kickstarter - Wildlands which will be outdoor themed (trees and such) in Jan 2020.

Many of you have been asking for smaller Kickstarters that are more digestible. So we're going to try it! We are going to launch a small, two-week KS with a limited scope. Best of all, it's happening very soon -- KS6.66 - Hellscape will launch in late June 2019! As the name implies, the lava-based project will focus on the fiery wasteland the fiends of the Nine Hells inhabit. The collection will consist of a small number of new sculpts as well as some repaints of some Caverns Deep pieces.

EDIT:  It start on June 16th (Father's Day in the US)
    • By joshuaslater
      These savages are on Kickstarter.  My first Kickstarter!  There are all kinds of add ons lurking in here too.  Thanks Reaper for providing this forum! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1648985407/rise-of-the-powrie?ref=creator_nav

• By Smokestack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/eternalverse/eternalverse-heroines-miniature-collection/description

Eternalverse Heroines Miniature Collection
      28mm resin miniatures featuring powerful designs for girls in fantasy tabletop games, .STL available too! No boob armor, we promise.
      About
      We wanted to make a collection of miniature heroines that you would be proud to give to your daughters. We strugle to find variety in this field and we want to make a difference offering wonderful designs with non sexualized poses and clothes and, of course, defeat the boob armour for good, let's keep it practical. The nerd future deserves awesome heroines and we are gonna do it right. 
      Our miniature Heroines are perfect for a lot of tabletop games like Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer, etc. Also they're lovely for the painting enthusiasts with a medium level of difficulty.
      The miniatures will be available assembled and unpainted and in .stl, ready to be printed. They're in 28mm scale and come with circle bases. Moulds and production are going to be done by a factory of miniature proffesionals who make high detailed works like anime figures and wargames miniatures (and that they do the production on a very well know brand of figures who casually have a cool range of women soldiers!).
      Back view!  SHIPPING INFO
       Shipping prices are already stated, we consulted our mail system and included them to the rewards. The shipping is going to be certificated and you will have your tracking number.
      First prototipe, 3D printed with CR Ender 3 (not the final quality) Painting test on the prototipe!  ABOUT THE .STLs
      The digital reward is a great and cheap option for the makers!
      This miniatures are perfect for sla and pla printing. We will attach a little guide on how to print with better quality of detail. .Stl of the bases are inclued!  ABOUT THE PACKAGING
      As a basic packaging for the four miniatures we think of a cardboard and plastic blister but if we have enough funds we would love to give our Heroines a custom cardboard box! 
      As a stretch goal we have something you all will enjoy, if we reach 10 000 € we will add to all the pledges without extra cost the Heroines Digital Art Booklet as a big thank you. This pdf booklet will feature original concept sketches, illustrations and 3D renderings by three different artist. 
       We didn't want to add a lot of stretch goals because we want to give all our attention and care to our four heroines. We already seen that some of the bigger miniature projects here on Kickstarter resulted in big disasters because the creators were too ambitious with huge amounts of unfinished add ons and stretch goals. 
      Original idea, 2D development : Clementina Barcia, Carlos Rodas
      3D sculptors: CastnPlay
      WHO WE ARE
       We are two goblins based on Galicia, Spain  who like to think ideas and products for tabletop games. We are know for our Random Character Generator dice set and for our 3D printable terrain Easyhex inspired by low poly games. We like to do it well and kick!
      BUDGET FOR THIS CAMPAIGN
      This is how we are going to spend the funds, any extra money we will use it for getting better things for our backers and keep our indie business going. 
      TRACK US!
       http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/eternalverse/eternalverse-heroines-miniature-collection/ 
      SPECIAL THANKS
    • By paintybeard
      A new kickstarter project from Kev White:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hasslefriesian/artemis-20/description

Don't think I shall be backing this myself as I don't do much that is bigger than 54mm.

This seems to be happening off Kev's own bat and I don't think Hasslefree is involved. Whether that is a good thing or not I leave to your own judgement.
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 120 Guests (See full list)