• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By charcon
      Did a female Minotaur paladin (albino)

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been waiting for this one to go live, a excellent sequel to their Fairytale Giant, here comes a massive Giantess from RBJ Game Company
    • By sirgourls
      Hey there! It's been awhile. I've painted a few things recently, but it's been sporadic. I have plenty of minis to paint, but have been fighting sometimes to find the mood to or to find time.

Anyway! Personal crap aside, here is my rendition of the frost giant from the Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Miniatures line, which seems to be the same sculpt as the Harshnag from the Icons of the Realms series of pre painted minis.

Enough of my blabbering, on with the pics!

Unfortunately I didn't push the contrast a ton here. It's clear to see in hand, but it doesn't really show up in the photos all that well. Still good practice though. And he'll terrify my players all the same. 
    • By Pochi
      This mini is just silly. I suppose he could have been wearing a body suit but painting him naked was funnier. I have no idea what I am going to use him for but I feel like I need to work him into my d&d game. He would be hilarious as the big, endgame boss! I will probably just have him be some weird sideshow guy somewhere.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Fighter (Echoes of Death version), she's a Kingdom Death: Monster re-imagining of their existing The Fighter mini, who, in turn, was Kingdom Deaths take on a generic fighter class character.

Quite pleased with this one. She took a while as I kept finding bits I'd missed hiding under her hair, and I rushed her shield in the end (it needs at least one more highlight, but my hands have been really shaky recently and I didn't want to mess it up) so I may put a bit more work in at a later date.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 208 Guests (See full list)