ReaperCon Gaming Submissions Now Open

Reaper Ron

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am in the boat with both people above. I have registered and paid, but purchased 3 Additional 4-day tickets. (myself, my Father, my Son and a friend) How do I register all four of us for a session of D&D. I registered myself, but there was no options to reserve a multiple number of seats. I have already paid, so it is too late to go back and create four separate accounts in which to register for games. Any help?

• Reaper User
6 hours ago, Adam Brown said:

So I am in the boat with both people above. I have registered and paid, but purchased 3 Additional 4-day tickets. (myself, my Father, my Son and a friend) How do I register all four of us for a session of D&D. I registered myself, but there was no options to reserve a multiple number of seats. I have already paid, so it is too late to go back and create four separate accounts in which to register for games. Any help?

We have contacted GrowTix regarding this and hope to have an answer soon.

• Thanks 1

Good thing I decided to look at the game schedule from a potential player's perspective. One of my game submissions was deleted (YIKES!). Seems like Secrets of Skyhorn Lighthouse is mucking of the system (or both admissions on the schedule were deleted). Anyways, submission for Friday morning (original slot) have been submitted!!

• Reaper User
1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Looking at some of the game times, I'm noticimg that some games run until 10pm on Sunday.  Is this correct that the games run past the end of the con?

Yes, that is correct. The DCC (Denton Convention Center) has approved events to go on after the Con is over/ we have left the building. Tables will remain in the ballroom foyers for hotel/gaming guests.

• Like 3