ReaperCon Gaming Submissions Now Open

Reaper Ron

• Reaper User
19 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Does anyone know who's running the Pathfinder 2E Playtests and if personal characters are allowed? Mr. Mouse and I want to make our own characters, if possible, but we don't know who or where to ask.

Also, do the Blood Wolves have a faction game? I didn't see any for them.

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

The Blood Wolves are the antagonists of this years games. They represent the crushing oppressive will of Warlord Van Storme and Darkblood's vassals. The factions old and new are united against the Blood Wolves.

>>ReaperWolf

Aw. That slightly disappoints me, since I really, really liked the new bloodwolves faction and could actually see myself playing a character of that faction, unlike the others. 

Are there any Dreadmere games where you don't have to play as a faction member, then?

Otherwise, I suppose I could settle for Maggotcrown.

Am now signed up for 4 AL games.  Running my Githyanki EdritchKnight/Abjurer (Tier 2).  Feel free to join in.

Title Type System Times  
DDEP00-01: The Red War RPG - Role Playing Games Dungeons & Dragons 5e

View Game
CCC-REAP-01 Red War: Lost Ashes of a Wayward Gnome RPG - Role Playing Games Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Thu August 30 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Triangle Foyer (Tables (16-24) - Table 19

View Game
DDEX02-03 The Drowned Tower RPG - Role Playing Games Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Fri August 31 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Triangle Foyer (Tables (16-24) - Table 21

View Game
DDAL00-01 A Window to the Past RPG - Role Playing Games Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Sat September 1 - 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Triangle Foyer (Tables (16-24) - Table 17

14 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Did the multiple people per account gaming issue get solved? Mr. Mouse and I are wondering.

I never did get an answer I messaged reapercon on Facebook and had to work with them and the host of the game so I don't know if there was any final solution I stopped signing up for games cause I didn't want to have to bother them for each one

• Sad 2

• Reaper User
2 hours ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

I never did get an answer I messaged reapercon on Facebook and had to work with them and the host of the game so I don't know if there was any final solution I stopped signing up for games cause I didn't want to have to bother them for each one

Each person will need a GrowTix account so they can add games to their schedule.

Here is the Growtix landing page:  https://purchase.growtix.com/events/landing/reapercon_2018

Create an account for each person and then click on the GREY tab for Gaming schedule. To add games, use the "Date" tabs at the top to see games for each day, the click view and then "register this game"

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Each person will need a GrowTix account so they can add games to their schedule.

Here is the Growtix landing page:  https://purchase.growtix.com/events/landing/reapercon_2018

Create an account for each person and then click on the GREY tab for Gaming schedule. To add games, use the "Date" tabs at the top to see games for each day, the click view and then "register this game"

Hope this helps!

But wouldn't that account need to have a reapercon ticket to register for reapercon games? Not trying to be a pain

35 minutes ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

But wouldn't that account need to have a reapercon ticket to register for reapercon games? Not trying to be a pain

Seconded. My son's ticket was purchased along with mine on my account long before game submissions went up. 

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

Are there any D&D games with pregen characters?  I'd like to play, but I don't know 5E and I'm not interested in keeping the character around for league play.  Just want to throw some dice one afternoon. 

All of my games (table 8) have pregens. Reaper wolf's 5e games are all pregen. 

• Like 2