Jay

Incredibles2 miniatures

FYI - I was at the theater today and found these cool little 28mm scale figures:

Incredibles2.jpg.9f731db90441b6cb4c296b1fe3746cc0.jpg

They were quite inexpensive. I won't mention the name of the movie chain but if you're in a reasonably large city there will be one near you.

In the spirit of disclosure I work for them but don't have any direction connection with the this. I just thought they were cool and bought a set.

• Like 3

Are they similar to those metal figures that you can find at Walmart. Those are covered heavily paint thou. 

29 minutes ago, haldir said:

Are they similar to those metal figures that you can find at Walmart. Those are covered heavily paint thou. 

But they strip down just fine.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lostbug said:

Any clue if this is a local phenomenon?

I don't believe it is. They may be available at big box stores too but I know there were some other versions that weren't as nice.

It’s the same package I saw at Target today (wife joked about painting JackJack). I think they were $4.99, but may have been a buck more.

They also had Harry Potter figures (considered getting Jacob from Fantastic Beasts; generic businessman) for the low low price of 99 cents. Marvel, DC, and Metal Gear figures army the same point. Box sets were a small discount, IIRC. Didn’t pick it up since A) I have enough that I’m not painting and B) wasn’t sure of the detail quality.