• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here was my entry for the 16th quarterly  Reaper Facebook Contest.  I was honored to receive an honorable mention.  There were dozens of fantastic entries.  

I wanted to try a white dragon coloration.  I have Deathsleet in my queue, so this is a test run.  His scales are Dragon White.  The ventral surfaces are more of a bone color with Creamy Ivory and Linen White, with Sepia Wash.

His dagger is a green NMM.  His eyes are gem-like, not lizard pupils.  The skirt completes the “triangle of interest” green color.  I rebased him on a Micro Arts 30mm Sewer base.

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I wanted to keep him as a rogue, so I chose a dagger and loot bag from his hand choices.  I also painted his armor as leather with some gold NMM.

Enjoy.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Shrike Urchin, this sewer wader is part of Twisteds Dickensian faction.

Really struggled with this one for some reason (the fact he's very unstable didn't help), but I think he came out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rob Dean
      I received a package a few days ago of Russian 54mm semi-flat figures.  While I broke down and ordered more before I tried painting any of them, I at least primed them, so I knew it could be done.  They looked like they would be plausible to paint (though to a “nice toy” standard rather than a “museum zinnfiguren” standard), so I sat done this morning and cranked out this fellow in about 90 minutes.  

How flat are they?

Being thin and plastic, they are very light, so I am thinking that I am going to have to order a bunch of 20mm x 40mm steel bases.  Then it’s a question of what sort of game are these going to turn out to support...
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)