Sign in to follow this  
xandizzle

03879 Gon'Tarr, Orc Shaman

I think you need to post more and show us some more very nicely painted figures; this one looks great!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Choppertown
      Hi all, my first post was answered by such warm and supportive folks I decided to have a crack at the ol' orc from Reaper mini training set #1. The left eye took me 6 tries (and twice that many curses.)  Really enjoying this new hobby, first time I tried was back in 1983 and it was a disaster.  Maybe patience does come with age.  :)
      #separatedbutnotseparate

• By nevereavymetal
      Hello all, I have painted the Bones Black Jade Fire Champion. I went more vibrant than grim for her as an orc and also interpreted her dagger as being in a sheathe until I realized that it probably wasn't, given her stone axe, but oh well. 

• By boldfont
      I totally haven’t looked up this character’s name. He’s great. He’s an orc. Bones 4. Blah blah blah. 

Anyways, I stopped painting orc-face mc-Orc doodle the orc prematurely out of painting fatigue. I had lots of other shiny new bones to paint. It’s a great sculpt and he deserves respect though. 

So let’s try this! If you’ve got improvements to suggest I’ll implement them and post a new picture. It could be fun and you’ll motivate a fellow nerd to “brush up” and turn a decent job into a great job - which is one place I could use encouragement. You can of course call it done anytime you like, but sometimes you know the figure needs more. This will be a fun exercise.

• By Lidless Eye
      Thanks to a friend's encouragement I finished my Orctober project just in time.  
      It may only be one lonely Shaman but he still counts!

Technically also my first Bones V miniature painted since he was one of the monthly preview promos.

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)