Sign in to follow this  
cassault

7719 Fire Giant Bodyguard & 77162 Female Cloud Giant

I think your camera has fallen in love with your paint bottles -- it certainly wants to focus on them.  Maybe put a piece of  blank paper behind the mini you're photographing?

I like the sword on the fire giant.  Looks hot!

On 6/17/2018 at 4:18 PM, robinh said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a face on shot of the fire giant (from his level) if you have one.

I don't and it's not much to look at. Mostly just a red smudge with some orange in sort of the right place for eyebrows.

On 6/18/2018 at 4:59 AM, Evilhalfling said:

nice work!

On 6/18/2018 at 3:17 PM, Chaoswolf said:

Good job on both of them! :winkthumbs:

Thank you both!

23 hours ago, wdmartin said:

I think your camera has fallen in love with your paint bottles -- it certainly wants to focus on them.  Maybe put a piece of  blank paper behind the mini you're photographing?

I like the sword on the fire giant.  Looks hot!

That's what i get for using my phone, I didn't intend to post these, mostly i was taking a couple quick shots to send to a friend. Thanks for the advice. The sword kinda happened by accident really.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ryc03
      Mostly airbrushed with Citadel paint, with a bit of Tamiya clear green for the eyes and additional gloss coat hand painted on the rotting flesh to add to the effect. Sneaked a bit of Nurgle's Rot as well just to add more Ooze to the rotting flesh.
      Unfortunately I was completely out of idea and time with the rock base by the time I have finished with the dragon itself, so I just hastily sprayed it with sand brown, dark brown and a quick wash of nulin oil. I'll probably revisit the base later.

• By Thrym
      WizKids Dungeons & Dragons
      HELLBORN TROLL

I present to you the almost nuclear looking troll that utilizes FolkArt's Ultra Dye "Purple Rain" as its inspiration and base shadow and wash.  Also included in the skin triad are Reaper Blood Red and Reaper Brilliant Red for the highlights.

I'll add the remaining paint list later when they are in front of me.  For now, pictures:

Some close up shots:

Enjoy!
    • By dmpv01
      Technically this is a WIP since the base is unfinished, but the figure is done-ish..

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a pair of Deep Gnome heroes (I'm calling them Harold and Alice) from Reaper.

I got these to see what the Bones Black material was like on smaller minis (I was quite impressed), and while some parts could've gone better (One day I'll learn how to highlight dark blue) they were a lot of fun to paint up.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Gareth_Hriedmar
      This is one of the giants that I've painted that I'm the most proud of!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)