Adventurer's Guild Demo Pics

Erion

Just a few snapshots of the CAV demos that went on over the weekend. I had eight people take some time to check out the game over the course of two days, and got many nice comments on the appearance of both the demo forces and the terrain they were fighting over. I'm feeling rather pleased with myself right now. ^_^

This first shot is four sections of my Fire Hawks Mercenary Company deployed for war.

firehawks.jpg

A fight for the River Banks!

aerialriver.jpg

The OpFor's Rhino Just after taking a beating from a wing of Kharls.

hurtrhino.jpg

Dictator and Rhino Taking cover, backed up by a section of armor.

dictatorrhino.jpg

The Seven Rocks River Valley.

Rivervalley.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! I just love looking at other miniatures especially in the middle of combat with good terrain around. I've been meaning to take photos of some of our games lately but keep forgetting the camera. This oughta motivate me to get it done.

BTW... I like the Fire Hawks concept and paint scheme. That and they contrast well against the green guys and probably any other force I can think of. So, the question begs... what does the clashing of orange and green make? hehehe.

I've always sort of though of my forces as Rach, but the Fluff I'm writing for the league has them being Led by a Terran (because I don't want to get into a Rach's head just yet). Maybe the group on Acrux IV is just a small detachment of the entire company?

And the clashing of orange and green generally produces craters and a lot of scrap metal. ::P:

Fear not, good SuM. You helped more than enough by talking the game up to others. I didn't have a free moment from the time I walked in on Saturday to the Time the demos wrapped on Sunday, except for the Squig eating contest.

you guys have to see this terrain he made in its entirity, its absolutely gorgeous. I came in mid game, and was floored, wow. Always liked the Firehawks, and Opfor, was hoping to see some of Sumicus's CAVs in action, but its OK, maybe next time.

it was a blast, thanks for everything Erion!!!!

Wow, someone else whoe used Blazing Orange for there CAVS. My initial fifteen or so CAVS were orange. Very cool. Great pictures.

And here I figured I'd be the only one. :B):

I'll try to get more pictures of the table the next time I go to the store. I'm not normally one to toot my own horn, but it really does look good in person. Plus, by this weekend the waterfalls should look much better than they did for the demos, as they weren't quite dry yet.