Ghool

A Bunch of Painted Stuff

Nice minis , nicely done, my favorite being the blue guy , I think he really stand out from the other.

the blue skin against that dark red cloak really work well.

If I had one thing to say on the blue one , is maybe since there is a lot of skin showing, having some little skin color variation could have been cool, maybe that look a bit to uniform right now..but that's really to do the picky guy haha :D

Edited by giyomuSan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always love your work, but these are some of the best you've put up. I love the warped Easter one especially!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, giyomuSan said:

Nice minis , nicely done, my favorite being the blue guy , I think he really stand out from the other.

the blue skin against that dark red cloak really work well.

If I had one thing to say on the blue one , is maybe since there is a lot of skin showing, having some little skin color variation could have been cool, maybe that look a bit to uniform right now..but that's really to do the picky guy haha :D

It's a speed paint and based off of the art. You're right though, some colour variation with some glazing would have worked nice.

Thanks for all the comments so far.

Great set of minis - my fav is the bone snouted Crocodile biped - he looks so natural except not - nice transition on the snout

• Thanks 1