This is the unlocked class with the Sun icon. If you do not want spoilers stop reading now.

2m3eUnt.thumb.jpg.c98d7789c31fc173d9bcac85209bfb23.jpg

---------------------------------------------

I was wanting some c&c, if I could get it, on several areas. The mouth and the base are the main ones, so if anyone has any critique for those that would be helpful. I'm also thinking of highlighting the gold armor a bit more, any thoughts?

IMG_20180627_212613.jpg

IMG_20180627_212623.jpg

IMG_20180627_212648.jpg

IMG_20180627_212710.jpg

IMG_20180627_212730.jpg

IMG_20180627_212835.jpg

Edited by ThirstyBob
  • Like 9

I would vote to highlight the amor a bit more. 

I like the colors of the base, the white stones fits well with his hair. But they seem to be lying a bit on top of the ground, I would think it looked more natutal if they had 'sunken' a bit in to the ground.. But ofcourse it depends a bit what materiel is undernearth the loose stones..

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LarsM said:

I would vote to highlight the amor a bit more. 

I like the colors of the base, the white stones fits well with his hair. But they seem to be lying a bit on top of the ground, I would think it looked more natutal if they had 'sunken' a bit in to the ground.. But ofcourse it depends a bit what materiel is undernearth the loose stones..

I highlighted the armor more, gonna post pics soon, the thing about the ground is a good idea, the original idea was the base is some sort of ruins, so it would be hard stone. I brushed off some of the loose stone though so it's less saturated.

• Like 1

Being a ruin the loose stones would likely be from the same structure as the floor, so maybe a more similar color between the floor and loose stones. I would say highlight the floor tiles more, and make a bit of sligt color variation in stones..

But don't necessary take my word for it :o) 

• Thanks 1

Wow that amor really got some pop, and

I think the base came out really nice. 

Overall a really great piece! 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this