Sign in to follow this  
giyomuSan

Wizkids - Female Elf Paladin bis

Your bases really are beautiful. That sword, especially against the dark background, completely pulls off the magical effect. I also really like the color you used on her hair. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PurpleLlama
      I haven’t posted in a while.  Been mostly painting terrain for the past 8 months or so.  Finally getting back to some minis.

So I picked up the Wizkids frost giant last fall to paint up as Harashnag for my Storm Kings Thunder campaign.  He had been sitting around for a while and I finally got a chance to get him painted.  

The right arm actually wasn’t glued in very well so I was able to paint with it out of the way for the most part.  As usual with these Wizkids pre-primes, I didn’t clean up any mold lines though I probably should have this time around.  C&C welcome!

• By Rigel
      Just a simple pair of horrible spacebeasts frolicking in their native hellworld! 

I'll have to gloss up the molten bits of the base at some point. Any tips on lava bases I should be aware of?

In retrospect, I think the glowing mouths were inspired by the "gorilla-wolf motherbroccolers" from Attack the Block.

I do not know if the designers intended this, but the pair of them are in a perfect pose for Magma Wrasslin.'

• By Citrine
      I had used a bunch of leftover paint for the Reaper bones version of Aviriel Tellerion (77070), and those colors where more in the "evil spectrum" so I switched her over to being a dark elf.  Very happy with how her face turned out, sadly she is looking down so you cannot really see it on the table.
      It has been a while since I posted, I have had a slump in my desire to paint this spring and I tend to wait until I have a bunch to show off to get the light box out.   Avirion here was painted in March.

• By Rigel
      It seems that scale creep is a very real thing! This is Nolzur's delightfully brutish and verdant Shambling Mound. For a Large creature it is very large indeed, easily the size of a tabletop-scale elephant or bigger, and extending way off a 2x2 base with its outstretched limb.

I put some straight-pin mushrooms on it, as I do. 

Here's a group shot with Reaper's beautiful Swamp Shambler and a WotC grab-bag Dryad and Needle Blight, for scale comparison. 
    • By Rigel
      Been working on this guy for a while; finished him (for a given value of "finished") a couple weeks ago but didn't take pics until recently. The sculpted beard wasn't doing it for me, so I added some reindeer moss. Glued on some tiny leaves that look like miniaturized burr oak leaves. His huckable boulder I'm using for other terrain. 

This is a big fella!

C&C welcome as always.
  • Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 172 Guests (See full list)