SamuraiJack

Lost Kingdom Miniatures: Cuetzpal Empire

No notice here yet, but it's nice to hear that things are moving along so well.

• Like 1

Shipping notice received!!!

OMG, I will have a huge Aztec Lizardman Army and Bones IV just arrived and Ouroborus Ciadrin, and soon four more busts!

And I'm waiting for the pledge manager for Kensei the Katai Army..

I'm doomed.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

OMG, I will have a huge Aztec Lizardman Army and Bones IV just arrived and Ouroborus Ciadrin, and soon four more busts!

I'm doomed.

No ... immortal. ;)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm doomed.

But in a good way.  With the minis. 

Vixens and significant other will hopefully just roll their eyes, and ask for another epic snacking platter (of doom) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

I got my tiny shipment (only one character model archer, one mage and a bigger one eating a heart ...). Awesome detail!

Cool!

Waiting for them to re-set the store so I can fill out the pledge manager.. I still swear I submitted mine, but I must have forgot to click a button at the end.. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

dry-fitted some parts ... they go together almost seamlessly. Very, very impressed.

Good to hear!

Pics?

Have they given any information on the status of shipping? I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but I also have no idea whether that should be a concern or not.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, klarg1 said:

Have they given any information on the status of shipping? I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, but I also have no idea whether that should be a concern or not.

Ditto

• Like 1

The last notice was May 3rd:

"

Now it's when you put your hands on your head and sigh thinking: another campaign that is delayed, but NO, we ADVANCE the delivery date. The production is practically finished and as we have been saying for almost a month, we were waiting for the right moment to give you the good news, and we believe that moment has arrived. As you can see in the pictures, we have almost no free space, and this is just 30% of the boxes we have to assemble, so we decided to start sending packages in a couple of weeks to leave room and go preparing the rest.

The idea is to follow the sequence as the orders were placed in the online store (the pledge manager) and go assembling and shipping orders over the next few weeks to finish all the orders (we hope to have them all shipped before July).

Having said this, to comment that Cuetzpal Empire models will be available for pre-order possibly at the end of the month, early next month at the latest, in our online store, and will be accompanied by some surprises. We warn you to be prepared (the stock will be very limited, although we will be taking out in batches) ;)

"

I haven't seen a shipping notice yet, either.  I don't know if being in the US affects their shipping decisions. 

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087444096/stonehaven-dwarves-vol-2/description

About
       "...Aulë made the dwarves strong to endure. Therefore they are stone-hard, stubborn, fast in friendship and in enmity, and they suffer toil and hunger and hurt of body more hardily than all other speaking peoples; and they live long, far beyond the span of Men, yet not forever."
      -J. R. R. Tolkien
      Dwarves really are the best! While they're often a bit rough around the edges, they have the best accents, are insatiably loot-hungry, and will fight anything that moves—so we are going to make a bunch more of them! 
      We've assembled them into adventuring parties to make it easier for us to pack and ship. You can add an additional adventuring party to your base reward for $22. Additional individual dwarves can be added to your base reward for $5 each. For a slightly larger view of the minis, check them out on our blog. Here are the adventuring parties:
      From Left to Right: Male Dwarven Brawler, Female Dwarven Bard, Male Dwarven Deathknight, Male Dwarven Druid, Female Dwarven Warrior
      The League seeks out the ancient dwarven knowledge hidden deep within the lost caverns. They hope that, in time, civilized dwarves will once again inhabit those hallowed halls. 
      From Left to Right: Male Dwarven Rogue, Female Dwarven Sheildbreaker, Male Dwarven Battlerager, Male Dwarven Mage, Female Dwarven Archer
      Hogg's Tavern is not the sort of place that anyone should visit . . . at least not anyone who values their life or health. Surprisingly, it has regulars. Its patrons are usually adventures past their prime or looking to make a name for themselves. 
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Mechanist, Male Dwarven Automaton, Male Dwarven Gunslinger, Female Dwarven Automage, Male Dwarven Investigator
      Not everyone has embraced the "advances" made in the Steam Valley workshops. When the Savages descended on the valley, the Seigebreakers and their constructs helped turn the tide against the invading armies.
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Vampire Hunter, Male Dwarven Undead Elite, Male Dwarven Necromancer, Female Dwarven Huntsman, Male Dwarven Warlord
      The lands beyond Raven's Gate are shrouded in perpetual mists and haunted by the undead. Only the very brave or the very foolish venture there. Why not both? 
      From Left to Right: Female Dwarven Barbarian, Female Dwarven Berserker, Female Dwarven Wandsmith, Male Dwarven Fighter, Male Dwarven Barbarian
      The Iron Hills are not an easy country to grow up in. There's bitter cold winters and orcish armies locked in perpetual combat. That's not even mentioning the greatwolves. No one ever mentions the greatwolves.
      Every Stretch Goal we hit will add more dwarves (or dwarf-related miniature items/companions) to the Completionist Set. When we have enough of these for a new adventuring party, a new party will be formed. Here are our stretch goals:
      At $7,500 the Female Dwarven Cleric will be unlocked and added to the Dwarves Vol. 2 Completionist Reward. She will also made available as a $5 add-on.  
      At $10,000 the Male Dwarven Buccaneer will be unlocked and added to the Dwaves Vol. 2 Completionist Reward. He will also be made available as a $5 add-on.
      As we hit these stretch goals, more dwarves will be unleashed!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1615588135/the-dancing-girl-miniature-in-limited-edition?ref=discovery_category_newest

Content not posted due to nudity.. available 35mm, 75mm, 120mm
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ivanmata/old-warrior-bust?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
        Thanks to the backers of this campaign, is happening and will be my first miniature :-)
      The approximate shipping costs are: 
      Spain: 5.50€
      Europe: 11€
      USA: 15€
      Rest of america:  15€
      Asia: 15€
      Oceania: 15€
      Africa: 15€
      Risks and challenges
      Shipping time can range from 30 to 40 days. The copy process is already underway!
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project

• By SamuraiJack
      they had this under 'Illustrations' and not gaming so I dont think a many people saw it..  get your Latorre busts while you can..  3 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heramodels/the-sketchbook-of-blocsanchez-wasteland/description

About
      Hello everybody,
      We want to introduce you to Iván Sánchez, aka “Blocsanchez”, one of the members of HeraModels. We are thrilled to share with you his first sketchbook “Wasteland”. Within the last year, Iván has been working in the content of this book what wasn't easy to combine with his daily work of miniature concept artist in our small study. Iván is very passionate about traditional drawing, that is the reason why every design in this book is a pencil sketch except for the cover that is digital.
      With this and our future projects, our objective is to create an editorial line of fantastic art. We decided we didn't want a typical sketchbook, collecting drawings from forgotten notebooks where you can find all types of characters; we wanted to make something personal and with an argumental line.
      Then, after a lot of thinking, we decided to make a book collection of different races. “Wastelands” is the first chapter of the collection and embodies illustrations and sketches of barbaric warriors of the barren lands.
      Original Art of "Wastelands" example for pledges #5 & #6  The original book contains 48 pages but with your help we hope this number keeps increasing. We have selected the best designs with more than 50 characters and we hope all of them can be published in the book. We want the book to be handy and user friendly that is why its size is 17x24cm (6,7”x9,5”). Through the campaign, we will unlock different rewards that will make possible to increase the number of pages of this book and will vive you the possibility to get exclusive products only in Kickstarters. In this campaign, you´ll not only get our sketchbook “Wastelands”, it will be possible to choose the option to get an original sketch made by Ivan inside your book or to get one of the original illustrations printed on it. Later we will explain the campaign more widely.
      Original Sketch example for pledges #3 & #4  Later on we will explain every detail of the content in each pledge to make sure that you get what you really want. Besides, while the campaign goes on and we unlock other products we will update the content of each pledge.
        For those who have chosen pledge #5 or #6 you could choose between one of the following original illustrations, you just need to send us an email echen you make the reservation with the number of the illustration that you prefer. You can see the images in a bigger size in our website .
      Original Art of "Wastelands" for pledges #5 & #6
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 4 Anonymous, 175 Guests (See full list)