• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 1 core set, a basic lizardman with typically primitive stone spear and turtle shell shield. This mini has good quality details, especially seeing as this is an early softish bones model.

77050 Lizardman Warrior
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Ben Siens
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com

• By Auberon
      This lizardman was once a test subject for a number of different paints.  With no real way of knowing what was what I just visually picked out some paints and inks that looked like proper shadows and highlights and finished it off.

• By Auberon
      One of my goals this year is to work through my pile of unpainted Bones from all the kickstarters.  First up, a mini that was used as a test piece and then put back to gather dust for a few years.  It was painted fairly quickly using glaze technique, which helped keep me from fussing over the details. One mini off the shelf of shame (or rather, out of the plastic box of shame).

• By Glitterwolf
      This Bones Lizardman with Spear was a gift from @Paradoxical Mouseduring a candy exchange where he and a few others guarded the candy.

After an expirement in pink of which we shall never speak again, @malefactus gave me some advice and I went for a red with orange and yellow.
      The spear is still bendy, I don't mind the end of it, since that's a crooked branch, but the tip is a bit floppy as well.
      Anyway.

Here is the latest warrior of my Lost World Project.
      WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=132

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Kev!
      P.S. Could it be a Dragonborn?
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)