• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      While running the 5e Princes of the Apocalypse campaign for my group, the adventurers had come upon a mad Druid-cum-Cultist at the top of his tower. His name was Elizar Dryflagon, and he'd become obsessed with the power of fire. I wanted to have something fun prepared for this battle, and when I found Aaron while looking through my unpainted stuff, I thought that he would be a perfect surrogate! A bit of OSL seemed an obvious choice due to the flames, but I didn't want to go overboard with it. In the end, the group ended up demolishing him and his summoned Smoke Mephits alike! Tough his appearance may have been short-lived, it was sure memorable!

• By Jellyranger69
      Heya guys! I’m relatively new to the hobby and I’ve only recently discovered Reaper minis. This is my new favorite company, great pieces that even a broke dude like me can afford.

I suffer from partial blindness so extreme details can be a challenge....but it’s just for fun so whatevs. I plan on spending my remaining years of vision painting as many pieces as I can. 

I’ve seen some really incredible work from you guys! Thanks and feel free to hit me up. I’m always down to chat about minis and always open to critique. I’m here to learn.

- Jelly

This is my first completed Reaper product: Athak, Undead Knight!

• By cosxcam
      First real attempt at object source lighting.

Model was zenithal primed and painted using glazes and inks

• By Bartimeuase
      Inspired by Doug Sundseth’s red and white legionnaire, I did this mini for a paladin I want to play in an upcoming campaign. This guy offered a lot of fun details, especially the sword and sheath. I used Liquitex basics, with some Agrax Earthshade

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)