• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the big treant today to have something that I could do quickly.
      Here's today in a few pics. They got a bit out of order.
      Green beard, orange mushrooms, black + browning shadows, brown + light brown in highlights.  not sure what more I'll do. May not get to paint until the weekend.

• By Iridil
      Here is a tabletop elven trio. I am satified they will help fill out the ranks of my eerie forest setting...

I liked these better than the other wizkids elves I painted - mostly because the cloaks seemed less rediculously billowy. Pretty decent depth to details too.They seem very elvy to me. s

• By Iridil
      Been putting this on the table sans paint a couple of times, so long overdue painting was finally done. It's been a center pices for a hag's tower and now the party took it!

• By Iridil
      Here is a pack of werewolves from Wizkids. Once again I found myself a bit annoyed with their smaller sculpts - they don't quite fit my personal aesthetic and some of the details are rather shallow for my tabletop skills. I chopped out the hand that one of the sculpts was holding. Quick painting and the photos tell me a familiar story - MORE highlights needed! All in all the players were surprised that those wolves trailing them had a bit more to them....

• By William
      I had a spare iron golem miniature sitting around and I just got some new metallic paints from Army Painter so decided to test them out. I started with a base of Night shade which is a very nice dark blue and then did a heavy drybrush of gun metal. After that I highlighted with Glitter Green, Tainted Gold and Evil Chrome (their name, not mine) and because most images of iron golems depict them as reddish in color I went over most of it with Gemstone. Even though I didn't use any washes on the golem itself I'm pretty happy with the results.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)