Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Dungeons & Doggies Kickstarter

It is a shame they're already stuck to their bases, and that the bases are so bland. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Evilhalfling said:

So Fedex decided not to bring the box the last 10 miles and deliver it but instead gave it to the US post office.

now they are saying ill get it Saturday. sigh.  I hate last minute delays. 

any word on the PDF rules? 

I was looking forward to those as well. 

I just checked the tracker, which has been indicated delivery today for ever since it went up, and now it is indicating Friday Delivery via USPS.:angry:

GEM

• Sad 3

19 hours ago, Cyradis said:

It is a shame they're already stuck to their bases, and that the bases are so bland. 

Are they plastic or pewter? Shouldn't be hard to cut them from the bases if they're plastic.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I just checked the tracker, which has been indicated delivery today for ever since it went up, and now it is indicating Friday Delivery via USPS.:angry:

GEM

Yeah, my Fedex shipment has been 2 hours away (in a location I visit every so often) since Thursday, ETA is Wednesday next week.  No wonder they're always the cheapest bulk option.

• Like 2

whee! 

They really had no clue when they were going to get here.  

Elder spawn has already claimed the mastiff bard as a warlock. 

the golden retriever wizard is destined for a christmas ornament for my sister - who raises Aussies - I think it will make the best one after I doc its tail. 

• Like 6

My Kickstarter package just arrived.

Two sets.

The person who specified, or failed to specify NOT, black for the blow molded tray needs to carefully examined for their color sense and perception of the world around them.

You don't put chocolate brown things on a black background [the blow molded tray] if you want people to actually see what is in the package.

Overall, the individual miniatures are pretty nice.  I think they could have done a little better job of the facial features for most of the sculpts though.

The rules and class guidelines that are supposed to be available at Steamforged.com don't actually seem to be there.

Overall, I'd rate these a B- until I actually see the promised rules set.

GEM

• Like 5

On 3/21/2019 at 5:31 AM, Clearman said:

I don't understand this Smartpost agreement that FedEx has with the USPS.  Why even bother?  It takes longer to deliver via either providers normal service, so the only thing I can think of is that it's uber cheap.  They can't be making much money on this service. 

One reason why I'm not a fan of Miniature Markets' basic shipping is they use Smartpost. My order suppose to be here next week, 26 I think. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, haldir said:

One reason why I'm not a fan of Miniature Markets' basic shipping is they use Smartpost. My order suppose to be here next week, 26 I think. 

Agreed.  I always wait until I have a big enough order for the free shipping or I feel totally screwed by Smartpost.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MiniDungeonMaster said:

I’ll be getting the cats too, barring unforeseen circumstances or the doggies being terrible quality or something.

Still no dispatch notice for me yet.

I think they said US/Canada shipments would be posted first. Kinda of a Reaper Bones but in reverse. ::):

• Like 2

The rules PDF has dropped! 

and I painted my Dauchshund Warlock !  pics later 

dachshund.jpg

doggie back.jpg

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2