peepster1976

Frost Giant 77544 DONE!

Bananas! Every part of this guy is amazing! I don't even know what part of him I like best. Every part from the horns, to the armor, to his weapon, his skin tone, right down to the base all adds up to one show stopping whole. 

• Thanks 1

Insanely well done, everything is superb what did you use for the icicles is it strong gel

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PurpleLlama
      I haven’t posted in a while.  Been mostly painting terrain for the past 8 months or so.  Finally getting back to some minis.

So I picked up the Wizkids frost giant last fall to paint up as Harashnag for my Storm Kings Thunder campaign.  He had been sitting around for a while and I finally got a chance to get him painted.  

The right arm actually wasn’t glued in very well so I was able to paint with it out of the way for the most part.  As usual with these Wizkids pre-primes, I didn’t clean up any mold lines though I probably should have this time around.  C&C welcome!

• By Lidless Eye
      A set of Frost Giantesses from Bones 4

• By Pochi
      This mini is just silly. I suppose he could have been wearing a body suit but painting him naked was funnier. I have no idea what I am going to use him for but I feel like I need to work him into my d&d game. He would be hilarious as the big, endgame boss! I will probably just have him be some weird sideshow guy somewhere.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Fighter (Echoes of Death version), she's a Kingdom Death: Monster re-imagining of their existing The Fighter mini, who, in turn, was Kingdom Deaths take on a generic fighter class character.

Quite pleased with this one. She took a while as I kept finding bits I'd missed hiding under her hair, and I rushed her shield in the end (it needs at least one more highlight, but my hands have been really shaky recently and I didn't want to mess it up) so I may put a bit more work in at a later date.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By dunker79
      I am back!!! After 8 months of not touching my brush, I am a tad bit rusty. Hope you like my take on Varaug. C&c is always welcome!

• Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 186 Guests (See full list)