Sign in to follow this  
Rob Dean

Oathsworn Weasel Soldier (BB70)

I had to take the car in for some service today, so I threw my travel paint kit in my bag and grabbed a few Burrows and Badgers figures.  My brother recently decided that we should play Burrows and Badgers, and has a war band painted up.  I don't know if I'll have mine done by Gencon or not, but at least I now have a figure of my own.

IMG_2854.thumb.jpg.430319e6967afa380ba826c8e3c9e395.jpg

IMG_2855.thumb.jpg.3ff019344d0e44a08044388c417150bb.jpg

Of the figures which I picked for my first batch, one's a landsknecht and two are in tartans, so I decided I'd better start with somebody simpler.  When I checked the Oathsworn site for a hint on the weasel fur markings, I was amused to discover that I had decided on a very similar color scheme.  I am considering this to be a speed painting practice item; it only took me about 45 minutes to do.  As usual, I attracted quite a few curious passers-by.

Edited by Rob Dean
  • Like 15

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      3 new figures and a chance to get the original 10 from a previous project. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1240892696/three-nomads?ref=discovery&term=miniature

• By Kangaroorex
      Just thought i would put these up to show off the new party making their way through saltmarsh.  A party of six graduates from the civilized lands, roped into fulfilling a debt by their mentors.  At least they are working together...  they arent my finest work but for 6 hours of painting, they will do nicely for our little gaming group and the group enjoyed the surprise of coming to their second session to discover they all had custom painted minis!

we have a Halfling fighter
      an elven thief with a fixation for daggers
      a halfling bard
      the blue dragonborn priest of Protos
      the black Dragonborn warlock (had to create the head.  I couldnt find a dragonborn mini with an 8 strength...)
      and a Human ranger from the backstreets and slums

hope you enjoy them, i dont know how long they will last....

• By Inarah
      Finished her up the other night.  She's been on my desk for years, part of a batch of anthropomorphs I started and didn't quite finish. Yes, the colors are that bright. She has a ton of detail in her clothing but the body is kind of bland, so I went with brighter colors for interest. 

• By BrokenWolf668
      Here we go, hope everyone like this!

• By BrokenWolf668
      Ok, last picture done, probably on to the shepherd next, so enjoy!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)