• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      Here is the Overgourd from Bones 5. He is super fun to paint! I am using him in my D&D game tomorrow! His sidekick is a 3d printed pumpkin cyclops.

• By Rickdraco
      It's been some time since I last posted here, but I recently got and painted this WizKid beholder! Comment, criticisms and advice will be gratefully received!

The mini in the background I am not quite ready to post as I have not based it properly yet!

• By William
      Taking a break from painting monsters, I'm now tackling the mountain of PC/NPCs I've been putting off for the last year. Up first: Two firbolg druids.

• By William
      I had a spare iron golem miniature sitting around and I just got some new metallic paints from Army Painter so decided to test them out. I started with a base of Night shade which is a very nice dark blue and then did a heavy drybrush of gun metal. After that I highlighted with Glitter Green, Tainted Gold and Evil Chrome (their name, not mine) and because most images of iron golems depict them as reddish in color I went over most of it with Gemstone. Even though I didn't use any washes on the golem itself I'm pretty happy with the results.

• By William
      Beholders are one of those miniatures I've steered clear of because I don't think I have the skills to do it justice so I decided to tackle the zombie version instead. 

• Who's Online   7 Members, 2 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)