KAMUT

OK, Fluff Trivia

What is the English translation of "Tobach Rik" and from which language is it taken?

Tobach - Glory, fame, legendary

Rik - Field, open prairie, fallow agricultural land

Rach language, um, putting it together is tough for me, I'm thinking field of glory?

Matt posted the Rach language over on Mil-Net quite a while ago, and that's where I'm getting this.

I'll work on a new question, let me go find my books, the Teen left them in his room :unsure: and its scary in there. ::P:

cher

I think Tobach Rik is Rach for battlefield, but I'm not sure (no books right now).

I think Tobach Rik is Rach for battlefield, but I'm not sure.

yeah I was torn, when I found my translation it made sense to me it might mean battlefield, but the literal meanings of the words made me guess field of glory.

afterall, to a Rach a battlefield is a field of glory.

so go post a new question, Leech. I'll go finish bulding dropships.

cher ::P:

Which CAV's are able to disguise themselves as other CAV's, and what are those chassis? :o)

Which CAV's are able to disguise themselves as other CAV's, and what are those chassis? :o)

Would that be the Tiger CAV made by KDM? Which disguse itself to look like the Rhino? I dont have my JORs in front of me right now, but I am guessing....

::P:

BTW picked up the THunderbird! It rocks! ::D:

A Jaguar in the so-called 'Cougar camo' from the JOR1?

If so, I'll yield - I don't have my books with me right now and also haven't had my coffee this morning.

Halo ate my brain... X_X

Lance Tank at 77 Tons.

JOR1, p 89

What is the Caliber of an FA-45?

In the CAV rule book the Lance as listed as 60 tons, which would make the Despot, at 70 tons, the heaviest. But I'd go with the JoR1 weight of the Lance, making it the heaviest.

PS

What is the Caliber of an FA-45?

no books here. but...8mm?? I don't think thats completely correct, seems like it was an odd caliber. :unsure: