That's a wonderful figure. The subdued colours are splendidly set off by the bright gold of the arm-band. Definitely put this on display somewhere.

• Like 1

That's a pretty figure.  My Grenadier knowledge is weak, I got into miniatures when they were waning and there wasn't as much of their product in the game stores.  She's a neat gem, I may look for one of my own.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Warlady said:

She is quite beautiful!  Her skin is so delicately frosty, and I love her face.

Absolutely----I think you have created my mew preference for frost kin skin tones. Very well done. 

• Like 1

Fantastic, the skin tone is outstanding

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Warlady said:

She is quite beautiful!  Her skin is so delicately frosty, and I love her face.

Thanks so much, the skin started out as ghost white, then down to some blues and dark elf triad, and then again up to white.

13 hours ago, paintybeard said:

That's a wonderful figure. The subdued colours are splendidly set off by the bright gold of the arm-band. Definitely put this on display somewhere.

Thank you!  I almost considered doing the armband a silver color and only using the earrings as the contrast, but then wanted a bit more of a pop.  She'll end up going in my display case with all my other things!

12 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

That's a pretty figure.  My Grenadier knowledge is weak, I got into miniatures when they were waning and there wasn't as much of their product in the game stores.  She's a neat gem, I may look for one of my own.

It's really one of my favorite figures ever, that and a female satyr that John Dennett also sculpted.  When we were little we did both Grenadier and Partha, so when I got back into minis, I started collecting both again, through the miracle of Ebay.  This chick is different in a slightly different version, without the antlers, from Mirliton in Italy.  There were two versions of her, one with antlers and another one they sold in a blister pack that didn't have them, but a headband that's flatter.

8 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Absolutely----I think you have created my mew preference for frost kin skin tones. Very well done. 

Thanks!  I've always thought of frost giants as almost white with blue and purply tints, but with light/white hair to match.  I remember the Monster Manual talked about blonde or yellow hair for frost giants. That just didn't seem quite right.

7 hours ago, Rogue1138 said:

Stunning but subtle I love it 

Thanks very much, wanted her to kind of blend into a snowy backdrop!

1 hour ago, Limey72 said:

Fantastic, the skin tone is outstanding

Thank you Limey72, really appreciate it!

and I just checked, Master Buglips, Mirliton calls her a "Frost Princess".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, K2h2m3 said:

One of my favorite figures. Such an amazing paint job!

I agree completely, at least about this being one of my favorite figures!

• Like 1

Beautiful - I like the expression and face and the subtle tones and blending between her skin and clothes is beautriful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful - I like the expression and face and the subtle tones and blending between her skin and clothes is beautriful

Thank you much!  the base color of the skin was ghost white, and then blue and dark elf skin washes, while the clothing was linen white, with more brownish washes.

Excellent work!

I recently found out that a good portion of the Grenadier Giant's Club, including this piece, began as a re-branding of a failed larger-scale display line.  It makes sense, considering the huge variations in design on some of them.

• Like 1