• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      AMINI3D
      Mummy Sorceress, Mummy Jackal, Mummy Panther and Mummy Warrior.
      Printed on Elegoo Mars in resin.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project:
      WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/19/#comments

Last pics are in the Temple of Apophis Photoboard I made.

• By odinsgrandson
      Aftermath is a dungeon crawler board game that is the heir to both Mice and Mystics and Stuffed Fables.
      The game takes place in a post apocalyptic world where rodents have formed colonies to scrounge resources for survival, cobbling together the things they need.
      For the set, I went with a lot of textures and a lot of wear and tear. Nothing these mice have is brand new, and I really wanted to express that.

• By Citrine
      I painted up this Reaper metal mini, Swiftpaw the Catfolk monk (SKU 3923) in July.  I really like the catfolk minis that Glenn Harris sculpted for Reaper and this is my second completed catfolk from that series.  Nothing fancy, I used the off white triad for his Gi.

• By Inarah
      Finished her up the other night.  She's been on my desk for years, part of a batch of anthropomorphs I started and didn't quite finish. Yes, the colors are that bright. She has a ton of detail in her clothing but the body is kind of bland, so I went with brighter colors for interest. 

• By lazarp
      Sis and I painted two sets of these inbetween other stuff. Hope you like them!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)