Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Mostly aimed at Frostgrave, Ghost Archipelago, and Rangers of Shadow Deep, here's some more completed miniatures from Reaper Bones 4.

Clever girls.

Ape Attack!

"But no one ever asks, Howvern?"

They're here to harass KoRn:

I'm a big fan of the tongue-lashing sculpt.

Dreadmere's Giant Leeches, painted up to be Purple Wormlings:

• By Lidless Eye
      This grouping is themed by them all being some sort of critter.

Very precise, I know.

They fall into two sub-groups:

The loyal:

And the verminous.

The manufacturers are all over the place.

The War Pugs are Reaper Bones, the other dog is a Frostgrave Warhound.

The Giant Spider, Hawk, and Ticks are again from Reaper Bones, the Owl from Stonehaven, and the Rats are from Games-Workshop with the exception of the Spawnrat from Dark Platypus Studios.
    • By brehaut
      This weekend I painted up half the bones Familiars 1 set—the wolf, bat, and cat—as part of my plan to make it through some of my backlog. It’s been a really rewarding and fun set to paint, none of the minis take long, and despite the most of the figures being tiny the easy access to reference material made them pretty straight forward.

• By Rigel
      Coyote waits, out in the desert. He is always hungry, that old trickster.

Bonus! a couple of Nolzur/Wizkids beasties. Vulpes vulpes flavus and .
    • By MissNiki
      These mini's are sooooo tiny! AND adorable!! 

I did have some trouble really picking out details on the Fairy and the one I am referring to as "Ragdoll". The soft edges were a little confusing at first and the way the Fairy's body is positioned, it was hard to tell what was leg or clothing! lol But I looked on google to get some reference from others that had already tackled these. That was super helpful! 
      After that I had painted these 3 up and set em aside for a while and worked on other things, not really sure what I wanted to do with them.

Then a couple weeks ago I went on a Youtube binge watching soooo mannny videos about basing and came up with some cool ideas! (Stay tuned for more on that!) 
      While cleaning up my bulletin board, a pushpin broke. The metal part, right off. I almost tossed it out, but I have a problem holding onto anything that might be useful later lol. But then I immediately imagined it as a spool of thread. *sketch idea, hold for later* Then I just had to figure out what mini to use and my husband suggested the ragdoll, I mean she is stitched together so ya! 

Then I did the Treant, those yellow bits on his base are foraged pieces of the invasive plant Virginia Creeper. We have some growing on our shed and as I was clearing it away I noticed how cool the little feets from their vines they use to climb look, so I snipped a ton of em, dried em out and hold onto them for neat terrain. These ones I chose to paint this yellow tone to accent the tree, without taking away or distracting from it! 

Lastly, was the fairy, I just felt her jamming out on top of a little pile of rocks would be cute lol. So I used cork as stone and little bits of clump foliage and some other cork stone and flock to decorate.

Thanks for looking everyone! C&C always welcome! 

• Who's Online   35 Members, 1 Anonymous, 187 Guests (See full list)