Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Bedlam

A Card Reading

DukeNomadSm.jpg.53113835e9ff1217f5c9c39763b8b57a.jpg NICHOLAS, DUKE OF NOMADS

SYMBOLISM: Craftiness, ambition, facial tattoos
When reversed, do NOT give money to panhandlers today. When upright, today is a good day to look for treasure in the usual locations, particularly Hot Topic and your favorite hobby shop, but NOT used bookstores; to a Nomad, a book is something you use to level a table with one short leg.
QUOTE: "I have something in which you may be interested..."

FoolDragonlordsSm.jpg.8bfc3a1d45a856f2a04bb8a0f84c0d57.jpg PIFFLE, FOOL OF DRAGONLORDS

SYMBOLISM: Humor, fun, sheltered idiocy
When reversed, do NOT get into arguments online, and stay away from the comments sections. When upright, it's a good day to do something fun, but as always, avoid teh stoopidz unless you have a higher level of protection than most of us, who are bogged down with consequences.
QUOTE: "I say, I say, I say!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

FoolWarriorssm.jpg.5b7587bb04e233c910d5528c9476c97d.jpg GAFF, FOOL OF WARRIORS

SYMBOLISM: Things not being as they seem
When reversed, expect to be dealing with someone who is difficult to deal with. When upright, expect to deal with someone who means to take advantage.
QUOTE: "Watch the red card, watch the red card..."

Runeswordsm.jpg.7387d8abfeb13787dd3154d70fd680f1.jpg THE RUNESWORD

SYMBOLISM: Strength, advantage, opportunity
When reversed, do NOT get into it with anyone who is armed. Otherwise, it's a good omen.
QUOTE: Pick any good Clint Eastwood meme.

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

A Tarot of Roleplayers?

I admit nothing.

• Like 2

CountNomadssm.jpg.7fd21685ac6eb983e17b3da65a819bce.jpg ALPHEUS, COUNT OF NOMADS

SYMBOLISM: Versimilitude, exactitude, funny hats
When reversed, just give up trying to get anything exact. When upright, the time is right to complete work on SCA garb or paint the eyes on miniatures.
QUOTE: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

BaronDruidssm.thumb.jpg.09226eb4dc28fc5a1a6cd717e1607e0a.jpg MORGAN, BARON OF DRUIDS

SYMBOLISM: Dignity unaware of flaws, halitosis
When reversed, turn around, go back to the bathroom, check your appearance carefully, reapply deodorant, and brush your teeth. Otherwise, it's a good omen.
QUOTE: "What? What is it?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Art credit to Bob Pepper, who also did the amazing Dark Tower board game.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Art credit to Bob Pepper, who also did the amazing Dark Tower board game.

I had one of those as well.  It was the first game I had that was easily solo played.

• Like 3

QueenWarriorssm.thumb.jpg.a4ab7e4dc9c5d26f8caef7ce8f5a0a0b.jpg URSULA, QUEEN OF WARRIORS

SYMBOLISM: Empowerment, horns, hairstyling
When reversed, make SURE you tip the waitress and remember the respect. Seriously. You'll be glad you did.
QUOTE: "Well behaved women seldom make history."

KingDragonlordssm.jpg.876e5e4ced04e2dea8fe01f1f4fa88ea.jpg BASIL, KING OF DRAGONLORDS

SYMBOLISM: Authority, regality, possibly the gout
When reversed, make sure you're eating a balanced diet and getting enough fiber. Upright, it means that today, the players get to EARN it, dagnabbit.
QUOTE: "Klytus, I'm bored. What plaything have you for me today?"

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

PrincessDragonlordssm.jpg.25f0f2df6a3b1764164e7874ed3de402.jpg AURALIA, PRINCESS OF DRAGONLORDS

SYMBOLISM: Self esteem, nice clothes and the fantasy characters who wear enough of them. Patron of SCA garb and renfair outfits.
When reversed, it's a GOOD day for a chainmail bikini or a fur jockstrap! When upright, you feel good enough about yourself to WEAR such things. Sort of like "good hair day," but with clothes...
QUOTE: "Are there shoes with it?"

WizardWarriorssm.thumb.jpg.318694e4c9d4008f44576b6f178e57a0.jpg ELDRED, WIZARD OF WARRIORS

SYMBOLISM: ALL wizards symbolize magic. This one just also happens to symbolize grumpiness and contradictions.
When reversed, be prepared to be patient and exercise self restraint; the day can still be magical and productive! Upright, you might as well just go back to bed, unless you were HOPING for a day that was argumentative, magical and destructive.
QUOTE: "GET OFF MY [email protected]#%? LAWN! (Fireball!)"

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

DukeDragonlordssm.jpg.7b7c8abce5a4cf3289f024c2f1a9a1cf.jpg EDWIN, DUKE OF DRAGONLORDS

SYMBOLISM: Calculated waiting, ambition, and treachery.
When reversed, it's a good day to ask for a raise. Upright, keep your back to the wall, lest your grandmother sneak up on you with a knife in her teeth.
QUOTE: "Of course, your majesty, a SPLENDID idea! (snicker)"

FoolNomadssm.jpg.20ac63dc7103ea2da4d01f29a08ddb75.jpg DIM, FOOL OF NOMADS

SYMBOLISM: Stupidity. Determined, relentless, stubborn stupidity.
When reversed, expect perseverance to overcome pointless obstacles. Upright, you're going to have to resort to misdirection or sneaking in the back door; someone does NOT want to hear it.
QUOTE: "Fill these out and resubmit, and we'll try to work you in by Tuesday."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

PrinceNomadssm.jpg.bc9eb2a93faef28ec4abb724923f4522.jpg ALEXIS, PRINCE OF NOMADS

SYMBOLISM: Youth, enthusiasm, preoccupation with one's looks.
When reversed, be prepared to use guile. Upright, the straightforward approach is the thing to use today.
QUOTE: "I CAN be a Jedi!"

PowerPlaysm.jpg.a8ff0167ff20597f0ec9208aa8ada95d.jpg POWER PLAY

SYMBOLISM: Power.
When reversed, be very careful, lest the whole thing blow up in your face. If upright, the signs are auspicious for catching lightning in a bottle.
QUOTE: "TODAY IS A GLORIOUS DAY FOR SCIENCE! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHA!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

FoolDruidssm.jpg.9d472adfe7c13250460759a3e4633b00.jpg THISTLE, FOOL OF DRUIDS

SYMBOLISM: Innocence, music, obliviousness.
When reversed, do NOT go grocery shopping today. Upright, go about your business, but pay attention.
QUOTE: "Are the beans in this aisle?"

WizardNomadssm.jpg.6df50d973419b00a33be6df2a01a349a.jpg SERPEUS, WIZARD OF NOMADS

SYMBOLISM: Magic, foresight, responsibility.
When reversed, expect to have to deal with something you don't wanna, and isn't your fault. Upright, a sign of power and auspiciousness.
QUOTE: "(sigh) All right, what's he done THIS time?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2