You guys are awesome!!

haldir

Just wanted to post on a recent transaction with Reaper & myself. I received a mini: Dehanis Twinleaf (Warlord: 14366) 14366_G.jpg

from a online retailer & upon opening up the blister, the sprue that holds her arm & staff along with the twin daggers that are on her back was damaged. The staff had broken off right under her hand.

A email last Thursday & by Friday morning, it received postage that the part was on it's way. Now I've done help before from Reaper so I knew how awesome they are when it comes to things like this but I received the entire mini in the mail today. Package kinda looked like a cassette tape (remember those!!!) was inside. I've had orders from Portland (across the state) take longer then this order & Sunday was involved as well!!

Extremely fast & friendly service. One of the reason why I've been a fan of Reaper all these years, that & they make some pretty good minis too!! 

again, thanks!

RM

• Like 19

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic