• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marineal
      This little guy is number 2 of 3 posts for now. 
      He was a lot of fun to paint up! His little spine-dies were fairly interesting to paint!

C&C is always welcome!

• By Marineal
      Number 3!
      Frumitty is supposed to resemble Mort from Madagascar. Also, check out his pockets, HE HAS STRAWBERRIES! How cute is that? I love that Jason Wiebe took the time to sculpt little strawberries. :D

C&C is always welcome!

• By Marineal
      I just love this little guy!! I've been on a 'woodland critter' kick for a bit, and I'm so glad to have finished this guy. I'm working on a diorama for Reapercon, so that's why he doesn't appear to be based. 
      Let me know what you think! C&C is always welcome and appreciated!

• By HolkDiggity
      I sort of fell off the WIP thread because life made this take longer than I had originally intended. The minis are by Bombshell, and I have to say that they were a pleasure to paint. I will be picking up a few more at ReaperCon, for sure.
      The scenery is by Secret Weapon, Shadow's Edge, and Woodland Scenics. The base is from a cheap 3 pack from Michael's. All paint is from Reaper.
      I'll probably end up staining or painting the base, but I haven't yet decided which way to go with it.
      It feels really good to finish something for the MSPOpen. In hindsight, I probably should've started with something smaller, and worked my way up to this, but meh. I'm pretty proud of this.

• By Ludo
      To help alleviate the last minute rush order or trying to have them shipped to the hotel, I'm reminding people that personalized badge ribbons are a thing.

Because of forum rules we can't post a link to where to order them but if you post here, a certain @ub3r_n3rd fairy may PM you details.

The standard size that Reaper makes their ribbons is: Personalized Badge Ribbon 1-5/8"H x 3-1/2"W

FAQ
      What are the ribbons for?!
      Reaper gives out ribbons for various tasks like joining a faction, taking a class, spending a LOT of money in the Reaper Booth. Some are known, some are secret.
      Individuals also have their own ribbons made and have their own criteria for earning them. 
      In the past there has been a prize for longest chain (without duplicates) but this is subject to the whims of Reaper.

Can I make my own ribbons?
      Absolutely. Anyone can have their own ribbon. Come up with fun (family appropriate) phrase and a task that you will have the receiver perform (again, family appropriate) then contact a ribbon company to have them printed.

How many ribbons should I bring?
      If this is your first time giving out ribbons, 100 should be plenty. If you are teaching a class, running a game or a vendor, you probably want more as you will be interacting with more people.

Is there a list of all the Ribbons and how to get them?
      Short answer, No.
      Part of the fun is talking to people to learn how they got a particular ribbon. When the con starts, I'll probably update this post with a list of known ribbons. like the ones Reaper gives out or ones individuals want to share. (Please don't share the how to unless you have the OK from the creator) 

Not even one spoiler?
      Ok, if you want to get the "Ludo, Friend" ribbon, you have to bring Ludo a small rock. (Rocks from the hotel decor will not be accepted.) Bonus points will be awarded on how fancy the rock is. 

• Who's Online   38 Members, 1 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)