• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

Love the colours on the Sorceress!

The Mage is very classy!

Thanks Glitterwolf!  The female was the hardest to figure out colors for.  The only real hard part of colors for the male was his shirt, eventually picked green, but I was thinking orange, pink, blue, hard to pick.

1 hour ago, paintybeard said:

Tom Meier turned out so many good figures, and you've certainly done them justice.

A sculpting god amongst men!  I've always loved his work since things he was doing since the Personalities and Things that Go Bump in the Dark days, and he has just kept getting more awesome in his sculpting talents.

1 hour ago, Clearman said:

These are great.  I might have some of these in one of my boxes... 

You should hunt them down and paint them! There is such a nice, relatively large line of Shadowrun figures, but very rarely do I see them painted, would love to see more!  I remember that Pingo has painted some and done some very beautiful work!

36 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Excellent work! That mage would be perfect for Call of Cthulhu as well.

Yeah, a very classic figure, good suit and cane/staff, that could be used in a variety of milieus.  

• Like 2

I have a chunk of these awaiting my done.  The line was well done and very varied,  also one of the very few examples to be found of available elf on a motorbike.

You did these pieces justice and your choices make them viable in the roaring 20s or the fantastic future.  Nice job!

• Like 1

What a nice pair. Really like the mage - good dapper trenchcoat vibe - and the green lipstick on the sorceress is a great touch. Did you match the gem on the cane and the sorceress' flame on purpose - makes it look like they are tapping the same eldritch magic source...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Iridil said:

What a nice pair. Really like the mage - good dapper trenchcoat vibe - and the green lipstick on the sorceress is a great touch. Did you match the gem on the cane and the sorceress' flame on purpose - makes it look like they are tapping the same eldritch magic source...

Thank you very much!   The matching green was kind of an afterthought. I actually finished the female about four days before the male and was searching for a color to use on his cane's orb. He already had the green shirt and hatband so I wanted to do green to kind of tie it in and as I used the Reaper Moth Green on the gal, it seemed a nice crossover to tie the two figures together as well.  I really love the Moth Green color for a kind of otherworldly hue

very cool, I have some old wasp spirit  shadowrun figures kicking around somewhere, wish there was some modern "licensed" stuff for it until then just got to improvise, but still glad you can get the old Ral stuff for the most part, same cant be said for other old games like Ral's Vamp the masquerade line

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.