knarthex

Roll Call for Con

I am here now. Where is everyone?!

Guess I can come back Wed for M&G and then Thurs/Fri solo for classes and on Sat with daughter for our class and to hang out until awards.  Not sure about Sunday.  She always says she wants to go and then she is bored during auction after 30 min in since the last couple years it was more just watching the groups of pooled Reaperbucks buy everything.  Will play that day by ear and decide by the end of Sat if I want to drive back out the next day or say goodbyes before heading out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wife and I will be there from Wed. through Mon.

Wife has never attended anything even remotely like this Con and it's been a couple decades since my last foray into one of these fun and frolic events.  I am expecting to have to spend some time dealing with her impending Culture Shock.:B):

She's had both worried  and concerned looks at the items I am assembling for a costume, which is a representation of my Avatar, which is a representation of me.:wacko:

GEM

• Like 6

Me and the wife will be there Thursday- monday. Thinking about driving up late Wednesday only problem is only have the hotel Thursday through monday so still debating lol

On 7/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, hungerfan said:

I am here now. Where is everyone?!

Guess I can come back Wed for M&G and then Thurs/Fri solo for classes and on Sat with daughter for our class and to hang out until awards.  Not sure about Sunday.  She always says she wants to go and then she is bored during auction after 30 min in since the last couple years it was more just watching the groups of pooled Reaperbucks buy everything.  Will play that day by ear and decide by the end of Sat if I want to drive back out the next day or say goodbyes before heading out.

That's sort of a shame to hear cause I don't have many extra reaper bucks besides what I initially get and me and my wife love auctions lol

• Like 3

Can't make it this year. My kids would riot if I were out half a week this close to the beginning of the year.

My regards to everyone, though. ::(:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

7 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Can't make it this year. My kids would riot if I were out half a week this close to the beginning of the year.

But where will we get our well wrought tales during RC now?!

• Like 2

I am sad to report, Mr. Thes will not be making it. He really doesn’t want to spend the money and procrastinated buying the tickets until they were too expensive for him.

My pouting got my way! Now Mr. Thes will be with me! 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

But who's going to give @buglips*the*goblin a new hat?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

But where will we get our well wrought tales during RC now?!

All I can do is post them. I have a new one, though, under construction in the basement; when it's sanded and clear coated, I will debut it.

11 minutes ago, knarthex said:

But who's going to give @buglips*the*goblin a new hat?

I'uz kinda worried that Guindyloo was gonna hit me because of the LAST one I gave him...

• Haha 3

My wife and I were hoping to be back at the Con this year, but it isn't going to happen between new jobs and life in general.  We'll try again next year.

The Egg

• Sad 7