knarthex

Roll Call for Con

I'm coming this year!!!! Dragging the kiddo along and we are planning weds to late sunday/ early Monday depending on how we feel:)!

• Like 6

My love @Sabiri and I will be there Wed-Mon.

We almost weren't going to come, it's been such a rough year. But my husband told me it would be good for my mental health, so I'm allowing myself to get excited and start working on my entry!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

We are starting our trek after work on Tuesday. Driving it in as I've never driven to Texas before and it sounded like a good idea at the time.  Have an overnight stop planned around a game store I found online, so we'll basically drive after work to a game store in another state, check it out, collapse, and then continue on to Denton the next morning and hope to be there for the pizza.  We'll cannonball run home on Monday.

TLDR:  Weds - Mon

• Like 3

Cambot!

Gypsy!

Tom Servo!

Crooooowwww!

Oh wait, sorry. I got a little carried away when I saw roll call. Our plan is to be there Wed-Sun

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Tuesday - Monday.  I wanted time to plan and set ambushes, stake out my territory, and I think we're going to an aquarium where I hope there will be nice juicy lobsters to pick out for lunch.  That's how aquariums work, right?  If not then I'm gonna jump into the whale tank in the nude and mind-meld with the whales. 

Then on Wednesday I'm gonna press my face up against the glass and make sad faces until they finally let me in. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 8